Description: Schooley Mitchell's sophisticated franchise system is well established as a rising star in the world of franchising. Our franchised consulting offices serve as outsourced expense reduction specialists for our business clients. Opportunities: Franchise opportunities available throughout the United States. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Cash Required: $50,000. Financing Assistance: Yes, through a third party. Training Provided: Yes. Home-based: Yes.
The outsourced expense reduction specialists
- Professional business - for executives.
- Low investment - Under US$50,000.
- Very high returns - very profitable franchises.
- Quick ROI.
- Huge market - businesses in NA spend more than a US$Trillion annually - wastage is estimated at 35%.
- Financial requirements - US$125,000 net worth and US$75,000 liquid capital.
Why we are unique
- Contingency model - only charge clients if savings are found, which is almost always.
- Independent of all vendors - we don't sell anything.
- Home business or small office - your choice.
- Very low overhead.
- Strong niche strategy specializing in huge area of need.
What we offer
- Tremendous software tools.
- Automated solution process.
- Our franchisees can have clients anywhere in North America - no geographic restrictions.
- Great support system and negotiating clout.
- Outstanding initial training course - you don't have to know telecom.
- Intensive first-year coaching and mentoring program.
- Continuous training and support for all needs - forever.
- Annual training conference for all franchisees.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Is this a franchise opportunity that will work in my area?
A: If there are businesses in your area and if they use telecommunications or merchant services, then a Schooley Mitchell franchise is a feasible business opportunity for your area.
Q: Do you have to have a telecom background to succeed with Schooley Mitchell?
A: No. All new consultants go through a training program which, among other things, gives each consultant the basic knowledge and skills necessary to deliver advice and recommendations to business clients. This is not a business that requires deep technical knowledge.
Q: What is the most important characteristic of the most successful franchisees?
A: People from all backgrounds are successful franchisees. People that are comfortable speaking to other business people are what we need. Our most successful franchisees come from various backgrounds that include executives, management, sales, marketing and consulting.