Automotive Franchises Sponsored By Honest-1 Auto Care®
Partner with America’s most trusted family of automotive maintenance and repair centers and enjoy the most powerful automotive franchise experience in the industry.
Express Oil Change & Service Center An automotive franchise with the leader in the quick oil change industry. Outstanding support from an experienced... Minimum Cash Required: $300,000.
All Tune and Lube A premier business opportunity with a recognized leader in the automotive franchise industry since 1985! Minimum Cash Required: $30,000.
Retain Retain offers the nation's most comprehensive customer retention and loyalty program. Make it your business! Minimum Cash Required: $26,000.
NOVUS Glass Are you ready to join NOVUS and be a part of the best automotive glass franchise in the world? Read on! Minimum Cash Required: $15,000.
Mr. Transmission-Milex Automotive Find out why current franchisees chose Moran Family of Brands over “the other guys”! Minimum Cash Required: $60,000.
Drive N Style Join the drive to success with Drive N Style's simple model - 3 businesses in one with weekly recurring revenue... Minimum Cash Required: $75,000.
Interstate All Battery Center Interstate All Battery Center is Powering the Things That Make Life Better®. Make your life better too with an ... Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Merlin 200,000 Miles Shop With a Merlin 200,000 Miles Shop, you and your customers can go a whole lot farther! Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Glass Doctor Join the national leader in auto and flat glass franchising and put our solid system to work for your business! Minimum Cash Required: $75,000.
Brakes for Less Founded by an experienced automotive franchisee, Brakes for Less has all the elements you need... Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
PIRTEK USA PIRTEK's award-winning system is geared to your success. Join the industry's #1 global service provider! Minimum Cash Required: $125,000.
Trends and Facts About Automotive Franchises
Related Automotive Franchises Articles
- Automotive Franchise Industry Report 2013 (Part 3)
- Automotive Franchise Industry Report 2013 (Part 2)
- Automotive Franchise Industry Report 2013 (Part 1)
- Seven Surprising Facts Driving The Success Of Auto Franchises
- Automotive Timeline
- Automotive Franchise Information (4)
- Automotive Franchise Report 2012 - Industry Trends (3)
- Automotive Report 2012 - Overview & Environmental Concerns (2)
- Automotive Franchise Industry Report 2012 (1)
- Outlook For The Automotive Franchise Industry - Business Report IV
- Auto Franchise Fees and Costs - Business Report III
- Automotive Industry Trends - Business Report II
- Automotive Franchise Industry Research - Business Report I
- How to Start an Automotive Franchise
- Driving School Franchises
- Car Rental Franchises
- Auto Dealing Franchises
- Automotive Repair Franchises
- Mobile Oil Change Franchises
- Oil Change Franchises
Like pets, there is a segment of the population that considers their vehicle their “baby.” To the right, you will find a link to our detailed report on automotive franchises, which explains in detail why it is a good time to invest in an aftermarket franchise opportunity. In the meantime, here are some fast facts on the industry:
1. The average car on the road is about 10 years old. Consumers are keeping and driving their cars longer, which means they must use more maintenance and repair services.
2. Due to technological advancements and other factors, consumers are trusting professionals to handle vehicle maintenance than ever before.
3. Most franchises within the auto industry are part of the automotive (or motor vehicle) aftermarket segment. In 2012, sales were calculated at a total of $307.7 billion with over four million people employed in the area.
4. Major services within the industry include mechanical repair (about 50 percent of industry revenue), collision repair (30 percent) car washes (10 percent), and oil change and lube (10 percent).
5. The automotive service industry is very fragmented. In the U.S. the 50 largest companies generate less than 10 percent of total revenue.
6. Even though the industry is fragmented, two big factors in profitability for automotive franchises are location and good marketing – and marketing and brand recognition is where franchise businesses have an advantage over privately owned, small business operators.