Automotive Franchises Sponsored By Honest-1 Auto Care®
Partner with America’s most trusted family of automotive maintenance and repair centers and enjoy the most powerful automotive franchise experience in the industry.
Express Oil Change & Service Center An automotive franchise with the leader in the quick oil change industry. Outstanding support from an experienced... Minimum Cash Required: $230,000.
AAMCO AAMCO - #1 recognized brand, #1 national service provider and #1 rated transmission franchise... Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
All Tune and Lube A premier business opportunity with a recognized leader in the automotive franchise industry since 1985! Minimum Cash Required: $30,000.
Midas Franchise with a world famous brand and one of the most recognized names in auto repair and maintenance! Minimum Cash Required: $75,000.
PIRTEK USA PIRTEK's award-winning system is geared to your success. Join the industry's #1 global service provider! Minimum Cash Required: $125,000.
Precision Tune Auto Care With 35+ years of international success, PTAC makes it easy for you to get started in the automotive service... Minimum Cash Required: $100,000.
Mr. Transmission-Milex Automotive Find out why current franchisees chose Moran Family of Brands over “the other guys”! Minimum Cash Required: $60,000.
NOVUS Glass Are you ready to join NOVUS and be a part of the best automotive glass franchise in the world? Read on! Minimum Cash Required: $15,000.
Trends and Facts About Automotive Franchises
Related Automotive Franchises Articles
- Automotive Timeline
- Seven Surprising Facts Driving The Success Of Auto Franchises
- Automotive Franchise Industry Report 2012 (1)
- Automotive Report 2012 - Overview & Environmental Concerns (2)
- Automotive Franchise Report 2012 - Industry Trends (3)
- Automotive Franchise Information (4)
- Automotive Franchise Industry Research - Business Report I
- Automotive Industry Trends - Business Report II
- Auto Franchise Fees and Costs - Business Report III
- Outlook For The Automotive Franchise Industry - Business Report IV
- Oil Change Franchises
- How to Start an Automotive Franchise
- Automotive Repair Franchises
- Auto Dealing Franchises
- Car Rental Franchises
- Driving School Franchises
- Mobile Oil Change Franchises
Within the automotive franchise industry, service and repair are the most reliable fields. To the right, you can read our exclusive study on automotive franchises, which explains in detail why it is a good time to invest in an aftermarket franchise opportunity. Here is some other information on the industry:
- According to Franchise Direct's automotive franchise report, automotive sales have dropped 40% in America between 2006-2009. Consumers are keeping and driving their cars longer, which means they must use more repair services.
- The automotive services and repair industry employs 2.5+ percent of the US workforce, supplying about 3.7 million jobs. Automotive service delivered by providers other than the original manufacturer is known as the “After Market” and accounts for $247.8 billion in annual sales.
- It is estimated that industry revenue percentages are divided 60/40 between mechanical repair and body/collision work.
- According to industry analysts there are about 130,000 US companies whose primary focus is auto services and repairs. Some of the larger and more well-known franchise companies are AAMCO Transmissions, Express Oil Change, Maaco, Rent a Wreck, and Midas Muffler, which was named in Entrepreneur magazine's Annual Franchise 500 as the #1 Franchise in its category for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009. The diverse franchise names show the breadth of variety in automotive services businesses, with most automotive franchises offering specialized services, like glass replacement, oil changes, tire, transmission, or body work. Most automotive repair franchises specialize in a particular area to maximize the efficiency of equipment and specific expertise. The industry is very fragmented – the 50 largest companies serve only 10 percent of the market. Gas stations along with large stores, such as Sears and Kmart, are the main competitors for auto services and auto repair franchises. Profitability for automotive franchises depends on location and good marketing – and marketing and brand recognition is where franchise businesses have an advantage over privately owned, small business operators.
- A typical repair shop generates annual revenue between $250,000 and $1 million, and franchisees that run multiple locations can realize much higher revenue.