Description: Learn why Express Oil Change leads the quick oil change industry, with 35% more transactions a day and 43% higher total unit sales than the industry average. Read on for more about this premier automotive franchise. Opportunities: Franchises available throughout the southern US. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Cash Required: $300,000. Financing Assistance: Yes, through a third party. Training Provided: Yes.
An Automotive Franchise with the Leader in the
Quick Oil Change Industry
Whether you are an entrepreneur looking for a sound franchise investment, or an automobile dealer searching for an additional business opportunity, we invite you to learn why Express Oil Change leads the quick oil change industry, with 35% more transactions a day and 43% higher total unit sales than the industry average.
- We focus on growing car counts by building trust with the customer, and operate with the highest ethical standards.
- We have a broad service offering that goes beyond quick oil change, that offers convenience for the customer and greatly enhances the top and bottom lines.
- We have a unique human resource strategy employing only full time staff, with the crew sharing in the weekly success of the business, which creates a more experienced, well trained and motivated work force that delivers a better retail experience, customer retention and higher sales.
- We provide a proprietary, state-of-the-art POS customer tracking database system, with user friendly back office reporting at the touch of a button.
- According to the Franchise Research Institute survey in 2008, 97% of Express Oil Change franchisees said that they would recommend the franchise to prospective candidates.
“What attracted me to develop an Express Oil Change franchise in addition to my dealership is the convenience it provides to the customer. Given that most households have two working adults, they need quick service, and with the 10-minute Express Oil Change, they don’t even have to get out of their car." - Larry Puckett of Larry Puckett Chevrolet, Prattville, AL
Automotive experience is not necessary. Our comprehensive training will teach you (or your operators) everything you need to run the business.
Express Oil's Five Point Formula for Success
1. Superior personnel - With our staffing and compensation system, Express Oil Change & Service Center has been able to hire, train and retain top-notch employees who share our mission of service. Our customers learn through experience that at Express Oil Change & Service Center, services will be performed by friendly, competent technicians they can trust.
2. Expanded services - Express Oil Change & Service Center offers a broader range of services than ordinary fast oil change centers. Our centers are divided into two departments, the Express Oil Change Department and the Express Service Center Department, that provide specialized services and create additional profit centers.
3. Outstanding site selection and facilities - Express Oil Change & Service Center facilities are larger, brighter and more attractive than those of our competitors. Express Oil Change only builds in “A” location sites which are chosen for their high traffic, destination-oriented retail developments surrounding densely populated communities.
4. Quality products - Only top-of-the-line, nationally recognized products are installed in automobiles at Express Oil Change & Service Centers.
5. Strength of support - Our highly experienced franchise training and support officers combine decades of success in every facet of the business. Express Oil Change & Service Center franchisees also benefit from ExpressTrack©, a proprietary management system, which enables owners to easily track key indicators in their business, allowing them real time access to the elements in their operations that really move the needle.
"The Express Oil Change model works - and we work it." - John Lakanen, Franchisee, Mississippi (former banking executive)