How to Open & Operate a Financially Successful Retail Business
By Janet Engle
Have you ever wondered how to set up, operate and successfully make a profit from investing in a retail business or franchise opportunity? Well wonder no more!
In this book, Janet Engle like most franchise authors I have reviewed so far introduces the reader to a brief history of the retail industry, and then a chapter on assessing the skills and qualities that make a good franchise retail owner (Chapter 4) and this section serves as an prelim to the more interesting chapters which are added later.
These following chapters are an excellent and comprehensive study of the important aspects of setting up a retail franchise and should be bookmarked by you for further reading :
- setting up a retail franchise (Chapter 8 Buying a Retail Franchise);
- understanding the financial obligations associated with your new business (Chapter 10 Financing Your Business and Chapter 13 Accounting and Bookkeeping);
- marketing and advertising (Chapter 16 Marketing and Advertising);
- customers and suppliers (Chapters 17-19);
- employees and other labor costs (Chapter 20 Employee Relations and Labor Costs).
Not only are these chapters very useful in guiding you through the process of setting up a successful retail franchise business it also provides you with a practical CD-Rom which has some really good features, including how to write up an effective Business Plan (using Word template) and much more.
You should definitely invest in purchasing this book if you are seriously considering setting up your own retail franchise business...
BEST FRANCHISE BOOKS
If you are interested in purchasing a franchise or business related book - you should check out Best Franchise Books - a comprehensive website which provides a list of all relevant business related books.
This website is the only portal of its kind in the industry to provide a dedicated resource for franchise and business related books.
It is worth checking this website out...