Allstate - MI, IN, OH
Description: For over 75 years, Allstate has been one of America's top brands. Contact us if you want the independence to run your own agency and set your own direction while enjoying the support of an industry powerhouse. Opportunities: Agent opportunities currently available in Michigan, Indiana and Ohio. Business Type: Business Opportunity. Minimum Cash Required: $100,000. Training Provided: Yes.
Make sure your career is in Good Hands®.
Work with Allstate.
The nation's largest publicly held personal lines insurer.
One of the most recognized brands in America since 1931.
A Fortune®100 company,
with over $99 billion in total assets.
Run your business
Allstate Agents enjoy a true economic interest in the book of business they write - a rare advantage in the insurance industry. That means you get a business to pass on, or all the economic benefits when you sell*. To ensure your success, you'll also be able to leverage:
- The Allstate Customer Information Center that provides after-hours support for your agency.
- Ongoing support from Allstate field professionals.
- Our full line of property, casualty and financial services products.
- One of the largest teams of centralized claims professionals in the country, with 24/7 support.
- Marketing materials designed to help you generate revenue for your agency.
- A customizable company website to help drive clients to you.
As an Allstate Agent, you also decide how to run your business and develop your unique business plan.
With Allstate, you have a choice. You can start a new agency or purchase an existing one. Either way, there are no royalty or franchise fees.
- Develop the marketing, operational and financial plans you'll need to build your business from the ground up.
- Investigate local options, establish a new location and brand your agency.
- Understand and evaluate your new agency's business plan.
- Develop a marketing plan tailored toward achieving your goals.
Whether you choose to purchase a new or existing agency, Allstate will be there with field and operations support to help make your business successful.
Allstate Agents go to market prepared. Not only does our education program provide a comprehensive foundation — it's free both to agents and their entire staff.
Allstate's 5-8 weeks of education includes products, technology and sales techniques courses with professional educators at the regional office and home office, with some courses offered online. You'll also get on-going consultative support from a field sales leader for business planning, business results reviews and marketing processes.
Allstate wants to work with you because you know the needs of your community. Together we'll be able to use your knowledge and build your business. You'll also be able to:
- Work with field sales leaders to choose a geographic location that suits your needs.
- Use our market optimization tool featuring population and economic data to help you make an informed decision.
- Enhance customer experience with signage and collateral materials from the Allstate Branded Retail Environment (BRE).
Please contact us only if you are interested in becoming an Allstate Agent in Michigan, Indiana & Ohio.
Contact us today to find out more.
*Subject to all terms and conditions as outlined in the Allstate Exclusive Agency Agreement.