Children's Franchise Opportunities
Children's Franchises Sponsored By Skyhawks Sports Camps
Skyhawks is the nation’s leader in sports programs for children, and a brand with national exposure and appeal that offers you a dependable and rewarding business to own.
Kid to Kid The Kid to Kid system works - for families, parents and franchise owners. Make it work for you! Minimum Cash Required: $72,000.
Skyhawks Sports Camps Join the nation’s leader in sports programs for children. Put your business skills to use in a rewarding, dynamic..... Minimum Cash Required: $27,500.
Club Z! In-Home Tutoring Join Club Z! - the top ranked tutoring business you can operate from home! Low overhead, outstanding support. Minimum Cash Required: $29,750.
Grade Power Learning & Tutoring Grade Power is an education franchise unlike any other in America. Make it your business! Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Sing Your Name Join the world's leading personalized children’s gift company and reap the rewards as well as offering fun and educ... Minimum Cash Required: $2,850.
Pro Martial Arts Franchise Corporation Pro Martial Arts franchises offer the best karate training program in the world. Find out more today! Minimum Cash Required: $84,835.
Athena Learning Centers Two great franchise offerings, one great franchise brand! Get the competitive edge with the bright new face... Minimum Cash Required: $25,000.
LearningRx Join LearningRx - the brain training franchise - and let's make a difference together! Minimum Cash Required: $75,000.
KidzArt 2 levels of opportunity, starting at 14k, unparalleled franchisee satisfaction, work from anywhere, full training p... Minimum Cash Required: $14,000.
Challenge Island Challenge Island - loved by parents and children alike! Combine fun and education with this great franchise opportu... Minimum Cash Required: $25,000.
BRICKS 4 KIDZ If you love working with children, this is the franchise for you! Low cost, easy to learn, work from home part/full... Minimum Cash Required: $20,000.
Legacy Academy Own your own daycare center with Legacy Academy - synonymous with the highest standard of educational... Minimum Cash Required: $150,000.
STEMTech Kids Join STEMTech Kids and inspire the innovators of the future! Exciting, affordable, home-based business. Minimum Cash Required: $25,000.
Space Walk Join America's leading provider of inflatable party FUN! Our Partner Program will put you into business doing somet... Minimum Cash Required: $3,500.
Snip-its Kids. Haircuts. Parties. Fun. Put that with amazing support and you have a great franchise opportunity! Minimum Cash Required: $100,000.
Berlitz Kids® Partner with Berlitz,the global leader in foreign language education for over 100 years. Minimum Cash Required: $10,000.
Kids In Sports Come and play with Kids In Sports, the children's sports franchise that is both fun and rewarding! Minimum Cash Required: $65,000.
ABC Do-Re-ME! Do what you love and earn an income providing fun music programs for under 5s! Minimum Cash Required: $1,800.
Lil' Angels Photography Lil’ Angels is an affordable home-based business opportunity with a total investment of just $45,000. Minimum Cash Required: $22,500.
Occasionography® With a business opportunity from Occasionography®, have fun while your profits roll in. Say good-bye to cubicles wi... Minimum Cash Required: $295.
Kinderdance® The largest and fastest growing "Education through Dance, Gymnastics and Music" program for children. Tak... Minimum Cash Required: $12,000.
Discovery Point Child Development Centers The core values of Discovery Point Franchising place us a step above the rest. Find out why! Minimum Cash Required: $250,000.
Sharkey's Cuts for Kids Join the fastest growing chain of children’s hair salons in the US, Europe & Canada! Multiple revenue streams. Minimum Cash Required: $89,995.
My Music Skool My Music Skool teaches music and provides retail services using a proven business model. Minimum Cash Required: $70,000.
Lice Happens A head lice removing service with a well-established business strategy. Minimum Cash Required: $30,000.
Molly Manners Run a fun, interactive and engaging business teaching children the most important social skills... Minimum Cash Required: $3,500.
Romp n’ Roll Why go to work when you can play? Do it with one of the hottest franchises around - Romp n' Roll! Minimum Cash Required: $75,000.
Piano & Guitar Institute If you love music and children, the Piano & Guitar Institute franchise opportunity may be the one for you! Minimum Cash Required: $25,000.
Acti-Kare Responsive In-Home Care Start a rewarding business with Acti-Kare's premier in-home care franchise. Proven processes, superior... Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Trends and Facts About Children's Franchises
Related Children's Franchises Articles
1. The market for providing children’s services and products is huge and growing. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, there are more than 74 million children in the United States. This number is projected to increase to approximately 80.3 million by 2030.
2. Spending on children is also rising, with both parent and grandparents driving that trend. And kids themselves now have more personal money to spend. As a proportion of total child-rearing expenses, housing accounts for the largest share. Child care/education and food are the next largest average expenditures.
3. It’s estimated that parents will spend about $170-400 thousand to raise a child from birth to 18 years old (dependent upon income level). Expenses include child care, education, health care, and clothing, housing, food, transportation, and miscellaneous expenses.
4. The New York Times estimated that American families spend over $16 billion in the summer alone on children (activities and child care).
5. There are several distinct trends in children’s franchises and businesses. Those who work best with children are patient, energetic, enthusiastic, empathetic and a bit imaginative, since kids are naturally attracted to the realms of fantasy and magic.