BRICKS 4 KIDZ
Description: With a BRICKS 4 KIDZ franchise you can turn your dream into a reality and be your own boss doing something you love. This is an easy to learn business with outstanding support. Opportunities: Franchises and area development opportunities available in several states and many countries internationally. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Cash Required: $20,000. Financing Assistance: Yes, through a third party. Training Provided: Yes. Home-based: Yes. Part-time: Yes.
BRICKS 4 KIDZ –
We Learn. We Build. We Play with LEGO Bricks
Ranked #1 Children's Enrichment Program Franchise in Entrepreneur Magazine, January 2014 & 2015
The BRICKS 4 KIDZ model was founded by Michelle Cote in St. Augustine, FL. While working as a freelance architectural draftsman, Cote realized she had an opportunity to educate children on the STEM concepts (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) by utilizing LEGO® Bricks. In the spring of 2008, while filling out the forms to become a "School Board Vendor," teaching Spanish classes, Michelle noticed a category listed for "Creative Science" and decided to put her idea into motion. After being awarded the bid, Cote began advertising for both her Spanish Camp and LEGO® Camp. The results said it all. Only three children had signed up for her Spanish camp, but an outstanding 35 children were ready to learn and play with LEGO® Bricks!
After seeing the excitement over the LEGO® Bricks, Cote decided to try out her new program in the fall as an after-school class. From there the program blossomed. Michelle found herself scheduled at three different elementary schools with an average of 20 students in each class every week. Michelle's involvement with Bricks 4 Kidz continues as she creates and designs new Bricks 4 kids project kits and theme-based models.
Today BRICKS 4 KIDZ has over 650+ franchises throughout the world, making it one of the fastest growing franchises in the US and Canada (and possibly the world). Bricks 4 Kidz has been ranked #2 Best Personal Franchise and #5 Best New Franchise in Entrepreneur magazine.
BRICKS 4 KIDZ provides project-based programs designed to teach principles and methods of engineering to children, ages 3-13+, using LEGO® Bricks.
BRICKS 4 KIDZ has a high probability for success in your area because:
- It's a proven model - truly a home-based business.
- It requires only a modest investment.
- It can be operated as a part/full time business.
- There's a low-fixed overhead.
- It's easy to operate.
- It can be easily taught to anyone.
- The classes, camps and birthday parties are affordable by nearly any family.
- Parents view the classes, workshops, camps and birthday parties as educational and therefore feel that the fees are well spent.
- The BRICKS 4 KIDZ schedule follows the school-year calendar - no corporate hours with this business.
- There is year-round income with camps during school vacations, and birthday parties anytime.
- Your business can thrive in any economy by providing affordable classes to parents who put education first on their list of expenditures.
- Introduce engineering and architecture principles
- Explore all four of the S.T.E.M. concepts; science, technology, engineering and math
- Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
- Develop social/emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
- Improve fine and gross-motor skills as children manipulate small components
- Utilize multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic, interpersonal and auditory learning styles
- Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions
- Foster an appreciation for how things work
We offer activities for children ages 3-13+, including:
- Afterschool Enrichment Classes
- Summer Camps
- Birthday Parties
- In-school Workshops
- Pre-School Classes
- Kidz Night Out
Turn your dream into reality
For many people, the dream of owning their own business is just that - a dream. But it doesn't need to be. With a BRICKS 4 KIDZ franchise you can turn your dream into a reality and be your own boss, create a new career and begin enjoying the many benefits of business ownership.
Here is a summary of our franchise program:
- Territory analysis;
- Guidance on how to obtain contracts with public and private schools.
- Initial supply of our proprietary project kits.
- Initial supply of DUPLOS®.
- Initial supply of marketing materials.
- One-day on-site visit
- One week comprehensive classroom and on-the-job training program at our corporate training.
- Exclusive use of Operations Manual. Tools For Success
- Use of BRICKS 4 KIDZ® name, logos and trademarks;
- Access to proprietary and proven systems and techniques designed to make business ownership simple and efficient.
- Your own email address;
- A well-managed website that will promote your BRICKS 4 KIDZ® business
- A Research and Development team working hard to stay ahead of industry trends.
- Sales and marketing training resources and development
- Telephone consultations with our franchisee support team.
- Scheduled visits from Field Support Representatives.
- Meetings, teleconferences and workshops designed to keep you informed and ahead of market needs.
Contact us to receive more information about this exciting children's franchise opportunity and becoming an owner!
Fill out the form below to get in touch!
This Franchise Is Not Directed To Any Person In Any Of The Following States: CA, CT, HI, IL, IN, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, NE, NY, ND, RI, SD, VA, WA AND WI, By Or On Behalf Of The Franchiser Or Anyone Acting With The Franchiser's Knowledge. No Franchises Can Be Offered Or Sold In The States Listed Above Until The Offering Has Been Registered And Declared Effective By The Appropriate Regulatory Authority. No Franchises Can Be Offered Or Sold In Any State Unless The Franchise Offering Circular Has Been Delivered To The Offeree Before The Sale Within The Applicable Time Frame. This Franchise Is Offered Only By Delivery Of A Franchise Offering Circular. Lego® is a registered trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse these programs in this ad.