Child Education Franchise Opportunities
Featured Franchise JEI Learning Centers
JEI has guided hundreds of thousands of students toward their full potential since 1977. It offers one of the most effective supplementary educational programs in the world. It's also a world-class franchise opportunity, now expanding across the globe.
Trends and Facts About Child Education Franchises
Related Child Education Franchises Articles
- Friday Franchising News - June 17
- 2016 Top 100 Global Franchises: Overview & Headlines
- Nevada Public School District Aims to Improve through 'Franchise Principals'
- After Franchising 10+ Years, Mathnasium Continues to Reach Kids Globally
- Bach to Rock: Striving to Turn Music into a Team Sport
- 2014 Child Education & Tutoring Report Highlights Current Industry Trends
- 2014 Child Education & Tutoring Report: Franchise Industry Overview
- 2014 Child Education & Tutoring Report: Franchise Information
- Child Education Franchisor Engineering for Kids Provides Flexible STEM After-School Opportunities
- The Franchise King Discusses Child Education Franchises
- Child Education Industry Report 2011- Franchise Information (4)
- Child Education Industry Report 2011 - Industry Trends (3)
- Child Education Industry Report 2011 - Industry Overview (2)
- Child Education Industry Report 2011 (1)
The child education franchise sector has annual revenues totaling more than $30 billion, and includes about 45,000 companies. Due to the number of potential subjects that child education franchises cover, this is a highly fragmented industry with the 50 largest companies representing approximately 30 percent of the total revenue of the industry. There is also sometimes a bit of overlap between the child education franchise industry and the child care franchise industry. According to the National Center for Education Statistics, there were an estimated 49.4 million children enrolled in public school (prekindergarten, elementary, and secondary school) during the 2009-2010 school year.