Description: Kidcreate Studio is creativity, giggles, grins, inspiration, mess-making, discovery, confidence, exploration and fun! Kidcreate Studio is an art studio just for kids! Join a fast-growing industry and a do-good brand! Opportunities: Single unit, multi-unit, and area developer opportunities available in the US. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Cash Required: $100,000. Financing Assistance: Yes, through a third party. Training Provided: Yes.
Kidcreate Franchise Opportunity Video
- Art is being eliminated in public schools and the demand for this product is booming
- Multiple streams of revenue:
- Studio classes
- On-The-Go classes
- Birthday parties
- Summer or mini camps
- Family memberships and retail items
- Revenue streams complement each other creating steady cash flow
- Taps into the “summer-day camp” industry
- Studios located in “mom friendly” locations adds convenience for caregivers
- Unlimited sales/partnership potential for On-The-Go Studio
HOW OUR BUSINESS MODEL WORKS:
Kidcreate Studio introduces kids to the wonderful world of art! It is a retail and on-the-go concept focusing on art education for kids 18 months - 12 years old. Kidcreate Studio offers art classes, summer camps, art themed birthday parties and retail items while Kidcreate On-The-Go Studio goes portable creating partnerships within the community to bring the same great teachers and curriculum to other facilities such as; community education, parks and recreation and care programs along with preschools, daycares and Montessori’s. In turn, filling the void left behind with the decline in funded visual arts programs. “Since 2000, when No Child Left Behind was passed, 71% of the nation’s 15,000 school districts have reduced time spent on subjects like art, social studies and history.” - The Center on Education Policy
At our studios and off-site On-The-Go classes, children create fridge-worthy art masterpieces while learning about art history, concepts and techniques. Our large curriculum library is packed with fun art activities! Some of our student’s favorites include pottery, drawing, painting and the ever-popular messy time. Classes provide a fun, self-esteem building atmosphere filled with “I did it” moments. Our goal is to inspire and educate children in an environment where giggles and grins are encouraged all while giving caregivers the break they deserve. Kidcreate Studio accomplishes this with multiple revenue streams all while getting a little messy with a large variety of different art materials and techniques. After all making a mess is the best with Kidcreate Studio!
ARE YOU SOMEONE WHO?
- Values Art Education? The importance of Art Education for children’s cognitive and social growth is crucial. With the rollback of Schools and art programs, you want to make it more readily available for children in your community!
- Wants A “Do Good” Business? Strong financials are important to you, but so is seeing the smiles on the faces of children and their parents as they learn new skills and develop in a creative way.
- Is Eager to contribute to a fast-growing industry? Art Education for Children is a $25 Billion Dollar industry and you want to take your piece of this surging space.
- Has Some Business Game? This business is incredibly fulfilling, but you need to be someone how is also driven by profitability. Accordingly, we like you to have a business background, preferably with marketing, sales and/or retail skills.
Request more information below.