Kids In Sports
Description: If you have a passion for working with children, teaching, sports, and want to establish a business that is rewarding and fun to own and operate, a Kids In Sports franchise is for you! Opportunities: Franchise opportunities currently available in CT, DE, DC, FL, MA, NJ, NY, PA, NC and GA. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Cash Required: $50,000. Training Provided: Yes.
Interview with Kids in Sports Franchise Founders
Kids In Sports is a specialized sports program for children ages 12 months to 12 years delivered across a range of activities including classes, camps and parties. We teach the fundamentals of baseball, basketball, flag football, floor hockey, lacrosse, soccer and volleyball through our multi-sport or sport specific classes. We believe in giving children a foundation in all traditional sports that will benefit them for life. Whether it is a 3 year old starting out, learning basic skills, or a fourth grader wanting to gain an edge in the increasingly competitive athletic arena, Kids In Sports delivers the environment for children to succeed.
Kids In Sports classes are designed to offer a unified learning experience, engaging the child's mind as well as their body. Sports are a wonderful and valuable outlet for a child's energy. Kids In Sports provides a low coach-to-child ratio, usually one coach for every five children, ensuring that each child gets the personal coaching they deserve.
Kids In Sports is now offering franchises to enable others with a passion for children, teaching and sports to establish a business that is rewarding and fun to own and operate.
- An established brand with a distinctive logo and trade dress.
- Low investment to start the business.
- Protected territory with high potential to grow your business.
- Effective marketing programs get parents’ attention and build enrollment.
- Proprietary curriculum and teaching aids designed to teach and encourage skill development.
- Proprietary IT system makes it easy for parents to enroll their children and easy for you to manage your Kids In Sports business.
Our comprehensive franchise support program includes:
- Site selection and build-out assistance.
- Marketing and advertising programs that help you build brand awareness in your local market area.
- Sales tools and customer service programs to enroll students and keep them coming back.
- Franchisee training programs that enable you to operate your business with confidence from day one.
- On-going enhancements to our proprietary IT system to keep you up to date in managing and growing your business.
- On-going support and coaching from the Kids In Sports team.