Cleaning Franchise Opportunities
Trends and Facts About Cleaning Franchises
Related Cleaning Franchises Articles
- Home Improvement Franchise Stats and Trends (Infographic)
- Cleaning Franchise Industry Report 2015
- MaidPro Offers Discounts for Vets & Existing Business Operators
- All the Best Athletes Have Coaches, Your Business Should Too
- Capitalizing on an Emerging Niche: An Interview with AdvantaClean
- Global Service Industry Franchisor JAN-PRO Offers Top Ranked Cleaning System
- Getting into the Cleaning Industry (2)
- Cleaning Industry Report (1)
2. The cleaning industry is very fragmented. According research compiled by Jan-Pro, franchise cleaning companies account for 10 percent of the total market while conventional and private companies account for 90 percent. No one company owns more than six percent of any given market.
3. Industry growth has been fueled by increases in dual-income households, and by the country’s aging population, which have used more household services. Cleaning services have also grown popular because of the flexible scheduling and pricing plans offered to customers. Daily to weekly to monthly and even one-time jobs have made it an affordable service to a greater number of people than before.
4. Green cleaning products and methods continue to gain momentum. Over the past several years, many franchise concepts have been developed with great success. In addition, older franchise brands have introduced environmentally-friendly products and services to comply with not only rules and regulations, but consumers’ wishes.
5. There are several different ways to get involved in the cleaning franchise industry. Specialization areas in the industry, of which a franchise may be involved in one or more, include: maid services, janitorial services, carpet/upholstery cleaning, dry cleaning/fabric care, disaster restoration/cleanup, and junk removal.
6. A cleaning franchise offers several advantages over independent operation because of brand recognition; proven systems and success record; and marketing support. Some cleaning franchises even provide central call center operations, which can bring in many leads for individual franchise operators.