Cleaning Franchises Sponsored By ServiceMaster Clean
The Commercial Cleaning Franchise Fast Start Program from ServiceMaster Clean means there’s never been a better time to open a commercial cleaning franchise. Over 60 years of successful franchising!
Coverall Health-Based Cleaning System® Join one of the largest commercial cleaning franchising companies in the world! Minimum Cash Required: $3,863.
AdvantaClean Own today’s fastest growing environmental services franchise and take part in a $45 billion industry. No e... Minimum Cash Required: $75,000.
Maid Simple House Cleaning™ For less than $30,000, the residential cleaning leader now offers a NEW comprehensive franchise package. Minimum Cash Required: $29,500.
Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning Own a Chem-Dry franchise for as little as $9,995 down! Rated the top carpet cleaning franchise for 25 years in a... Minimum Cash Required: $34,750.
TruBlue Total House Care Led by one of America’s top franchisors, TruBlue’s executive team has decades of experience in the senior and hom... Minimum Cash Required: $41,250.
Office Pride Commercial Cleaning Services Join an award-winning, Christian-based, commercial cleaning organization! Low investment, quick start-up. Minimum Cash Required: $29,900.
Junk King Choose a white collar business management franchise in the thriving junk removal & recycling industry. Minimum Cash Required: $90,000.
HEITS Building Services HEITS puts you in control of your success. Work as little or as much as you want! Very low start-up cost. Minimum Cash Required: $8,250.
MaidPro MaidPro offers you the advantages of rapid growth, low start-up costs, manageable hours and recurring revenue. Minimum Cash Required: $30,000.
The Maids Join the franchise that Entrepreneur magazine has ranked #1 in the residential cleaning industry. Minimum Cash Required: $75,000.
Merry Maids We are the world leader in the residential cleaning and was recently named #8 out of 20 by Forbes magazine for... Minimum Cash Required: $26,700.
Sears Franchise Businesses Sears isn’t just a franchise opportunity, it is America’s brand. Partner with the trusted advisor for America’s hom... Minimum Cash Required: $11,025.
Jantize America Area Developer & Master Franchise Earn residual royalties for life as an Area Developer/Master Franchise with Jantize America. Minimum Cash Required: $100,000.
College Hunks Hauling Junk® We help franchise owners grow profits with two great brands that equal two revenue streams in a consistently... Minimum Cash Required: $100,000.
Hygienitech Systems LLC Home-based, low cost opportunity that attracts 90% repeat business. This service sells itself! Minimum Cash Required: $5,450.
Restoration1® Restoration and re-construction - low cost, big business for you in a $60 billion growth industry! Minimum Cash Required: $75,000.
Maid Right Be part of the newest, most exciting Master development opportunity. Put your management skills to work with this... Minimum Cash Required: $150,000.
Service Team of Professionals (S.T.O.P.) Learn the difference between “doing jobs” and “building a company” with S.T.O.P., and then build your company! Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
HCCA HCCA has the highest per office average gross revenues in the home cleaning industry. We promise you, you'll have... Minimum Cash Required: $40,000.
Hang Up Garment Covers We have invented an amazing product for this billion dollar industry. Earn a high six-figure income. Minimum Cash Required: $14,900.
Trends and Facts About Cleaning Franchises
Related Cleaning Franchises Articles
- In the U.S. there are 28,990 companies who operate in the Janitorial Service, Commercial Cleaning area. Laundry and dry cleaning services in the United States include about 27,000 establishments. Total revenue for this industry is almost US $20 billion annually.
- Building cleaning workers (including commercial and residential cleaning services) held about 4.1 million jobs in 2008. About 299,000 were self-employed.
- The cleaning services industry is a $53.6 billion dollar industry. The industry is expected to grow 4.5 percent annually through 2013 with the residential and institutional buildings showing the biggest increase. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics the overall employment of cleaning personnel is projected to increase by 4 percent. Many new cleaning service-related jobs are expected in healthcare, as this industry is expected to grow rapidly. Employment of maids and housekeeping cleaners is expected to grow by 6 percent from 2008 to 2018. Many new jobs are expected in hotels, in private households, and in companies that supply maid services on a contract basis.
- Industry analysts expect to see the cleaning industry continue to grow at an annual rate of about 5.5 percent through 2011 and exceed $60 billion annually. The industry growth will be fueled not only by dual-income households, but also by the country’s aging population, which will require more household services.
- Cleaning services have also grown popular because of the flexible scheduling and pricing plans that cleaning companies offer their customers – from daily to weekly to monthly and even one-time jobs – making it an affordable service.
- The trend has fueled the growth of cleaning franchises, which have experienced tremendous success. Both Entrepreneur and Success Magazines have cited cleaning businesses, such as HCCA, in their top-ranked franchise lists.
A cleaning franchise offers several advantages over independent operators because of brand recognition; proven systems and success record; and marketing support. Some cleaning franchises even provide central call center operations, which can bring in many leads for individual franchise operators.
Investing in a cleaning business is a good bet on an industry that has experienced explosive growth that will continue over the next decade.