Cleaning Franchises Sponsored By ServiceMaster Clean
The Commercial Cleaning Franchise Fast Start Program from ServiceMaster Clean means there’s never been a better time to open a commercial cleaning franchise. Over 60 years of successful franchising!
DryPatrol A chance to tap into a $5 billion market while helping people in your community. Minimum Cash Required: $75,000.
Dryer Vent Wizard A niche business with unbelievable potential! Home-based, high profit margin, residual income. Minimum Cash Required: $25,000.
TruBlue Total House Care Led by one of America’s top franchisors, TruBlue’s executive team has decades of experience in the senior and hom... Minimum Cash Required: $20,000.
Office Pride Commercial Cleaning Services Join an award-winning, Christian-based, commercial cleaning organization! Low investment, quick start-up. Minimum Cash Required: $29,900.
Coverall Health-Based Cleaning System® Join one of the largest commercial cleaning franchising companies in the world! Minimum Cash Required: $4,013.
Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning Own a Chem-Dry franchise for as little as $9,995 down! Rated the top carpet cleaning franchise for 25 years in a... Minimum Cash Required: $39,000.
Sears Franchise Businesses Sears isn’t just a franchise opportunity, it is America’s brand. Partner with the trusted advisor for America’s hom... Minimum Cash Required: $11,025.
College Hunks Hauling Junk® We help franchise owners grow profits with two great brands that equal two revenue streams in a consistently... Minimum Cash Required: $100,000.
Merry Maids We are the world leader in the residential cleaning and was recently named #8 out of 20 by Forbes magazine for... Minimum Cash Required: $26,700.
Sears Maid Services Step up to a new level in the housecleaning business. Become part of the Sears franchise network. Minimum Cash Required: $16,400.
MaidPro Join MaidPro – the most personal, franchise-friendly and affordable cleaning service franchise! Minimum Cash Required: $30,000.
HCCA HCCA has the highest per office average gross revenues in the home cleaning industry. We promise you, you'll have... Minimum Cash Required: $40,000.
Window Genie Let the power of the Genie work for you! Six revenue streams, home-based mobile business. Minimum Cash Required: $75,000.
Mopfrog Cleaning is a stable and lucrative business. Join the growth curve with Mopfrog's great green cleaning franchise! Minimum Cash Required: $5,000.
Cleanpro Cleanpro's revolutionary carpet cleaning system achieves unsurpassable results. Check out the 8 reasons to choose... Minimum Cash Required: $47,500.
Hygienitech Systems LLC Home-based, low cost opportunity that attracts 90% repeat business. This service sells itself! Minimum Cash Required: $5,450.
Bactronix Make the nation a safer place with Bactronix. A revolutionary, ground floor opportunity for success! Minimum Cash Required: $100,000.
Restoration1® Restoration and re-construction - low cost, big business for you in a $60 billion growth industry! Minimum Cash Required: $75,000.
Securis Franchising, LLC Do your part to save data integrity, and the planet. Operate your business in a huge, emerging market with Securis. Minimum Cash Required: $150,000.
Hang Up Garment Covers The most amazing business opportunity in the history of everything. No franchise fee, no royalties, no competition! Minimum Cash Required: $14,900.
Trends and Facts About Cleaning Franchises
Related Cleaning Franchises Articles
2. The cleaning industry is very fragmented. According research compiled by Jan-Pro, franchise cleaning companies account for 10 percent of the total market while conventional and private companies account for 90 percent. No one company owns more than six percent of any given market.
3. Industry growth has been fueled by increases in dual-income households, and by the country’s aging population, which have used more household services. Cleaning services have also grown popular because of the flexible scheduling and pricing plans offered to customers. Daily to weekly to monthly and even one-time jobs have made it an affordable service to a greater number of people than before.
4. Green cleaning products and methods continue to gain momentum. Over the past several years, many franchise concepts have been developed with great success. In addition, older franchise brands have introduced environmentally-friendly products and services to comply with not only rules and regulations, but consumers’ wishes.
5. There are several different ways to get involved in the cleaning franchise industry. Specialization areas in the industry, of which a franchise may be involved in one or more, include: maid services, janitorial services, carpet/upholstery cleaning, dry cleaning/fabric care, disaster restoration/cleanup, and junk removal.
6. A cleaning franchise offers several advantages over independent operation because of brand recognition; proven systems and success record; and marketing support. Some cleaning franchises even provide central call center operations, which can bring in many leads for individual franchise operators.