Description: Join the Steri-Clean family and benefit from three well known names as a franchise: Steri-Clean, Inc, Crime Scene Steri-Clean and 1-800-Hoarders. These brands are popular and well-known names in the biohazard and hoarding industry! Opportunities: Single unit, multi-unit, and area developer opportunities available throughout the US. Master licenses being considered in Florida. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Cash Required: $50,000. Financing Assistance: Yes, through a third party. Training Provided: Yes.
$15,000 discounted purhcase price
Special Veterans Offer
See Sidebar for More Details
Steri-Clean Inc. is a Crime Scene Cleanup Franchise and Much More!
Crime Scene Cleanup is a multi million dollar industry! What are you waiting for? Steri-Clean is more than just a simple crime scene cleanup franchise. When you join the Steri-Clean family, you are getting three well known names as a franchise: Steri-Clean, Inc, Crime Scene Steri-Clean and 1-800-Hoarders.
Crime Scene Cleanup Division
Crime Scene Steri-Clean is known as THE BIOHAZARD INDUSTRY LEADER. President and CEO, Cory Chalmers, has been leading the biohazard industry since it was born. As a national speaker, trainer, and industry expert, you are buying more than just a franchise, you are buying into the most trusted company in the nation. Since 1995, Crime Scene Steri-Clean has proven to be the crime scene cleanup company to go to when faced with any biohazard situation.
Hoarding Cleanup Division
With Steri-Clean, you also get to use the nationally recognized HOARDERS.com logo and impossible to forget 1-800-HOARDERS phone number! Hoarding is big business, affecting nearly 5% of our nations population! President and CEO, Cory Chalmers is well known across the United States as as Hoarding Expert and made HOARDERS.com popular with his key role in the creation of, and his regular appearances on the A&E Emmy nominated TV series "Hoarders". Hoarding clean up services can double your business and provide you additional income.
It is Steri-Clean's goal to provide you direction, guidance, assistance, and access to the tools that have built our business to be the best in the industry over the last 18 years.
Steri-Clean offers our franchises the following support:
- Focused 2 week training program for all franchise owners and their initial team. Training includes all aspects of proper biohazard remediation, hoarding/clutter remediation, office management, and billing standards.
- We provide you the tools to build and grow your business with marketing support and system training during the initial training and ongoing training as needed at your facility
- 24 hour call center staffed with knowledgeable, professional staff to field and transfer calls to you, submit work orders, and dispatch technicians on emergency biohazard calls
- Custom-built application software system for all franchisees to easily track service requests, follow-up with clients to ensure their satisfaction, and provide feedback to the franchise
- Referral leads and appointments from the #1 searched hoarding resources website in the world
- Exclusive custom built webpages for your defined territory/territories
- Plus much more!
In a market that is extremely fragmented in the approach to cleanup and billing procedures, Steri-Clean desires to bring consistency to the nation with our standardized practices and assist families in "Restoring Homes and Lives." You will be reaping the rewards from helping families and clients everyday while assisting us in strengthening our brand name.
An Award-Winning Franchise
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award – Spirit of the Entrepreneur
- Outstanding Community Service Award – Victims Assistance Program
- Champion Award – Victims Assistance Program
- Philanthropic Award Nominee – NAPO
Start Your Steri-Clean Franchise Today!
Request more information below.