The Cleaning Authority
Description: Cleaning services are something that every home needs with consumer spending continuing to grow year over year. You don't have to be an expert in residential cleaning services to start your The Cleaning Authority franchise! Opportunities: Single unit opportunities available in North America. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Cash Required: $50,000. Financing Assistance: Yes, through a third party. Training Provided: Yes. SBA-Approved: Yes.
The Cleaning Authority Franchise Opportunity Video
The Cleaning Authority is a proud participant in the VetFran program with the International Franchising Association. All veterans that franchise with The Cleaning Authority receive 25% off the initial franchising fee.
Special Veterans Offer
See Sidebar for More Details
Residential cleaning is not a fad, it's a service every household needs and cannot be replaced by machines or technology. If you are looking for a Monday through Friday business, with few to no weekends or holidays, this opportunity is for you. Choose The Cleaning Authority and join more than 200 franchise owners across North America. On average, we are the largest residential cleaning company by revenue within the markets we operate, with our average office generating $1.1 million in revenue, and our top third averaging almost $1.8 million in revenue*.
- Product: Our proprietary Detail Clean Rotation System goes above and beyond all companies. The Cleaning Authority is also environmentally friendly and use products, vacuums, methods, etc. that have all been endorsed by Green Seal.
- Service: A level of professionalism that homeowners don't expect or haven't experienced from other maid services.
We provide our owners the most innovative and sophisticated methods to acquire and retain customers in the residential cleaning businesses, and when you speak with them, that is what you'll hear. After all, what good is having a successful business if you don't have time to enjoy it?
Time to have a business... and a life
The Cleaning Authority (TCA) was founded in 1989 and has been franchising since 1996. Our 200+ franchise owners service over 91,000 active customers and deliver 45,000 cleans per week. We provide our owners the most innovative and sophisticated methods to acquire and retain customers in the residential cleaning business, and when you speak with them, that is what you'll hear
Our owners implement an ambitious and effective customer acquisition program, which, through operational management and client satisfaction systems, drives their cash-based, residual income results. The Cleaning Authority's business model combines simple business fundamentals with sophisticated technology and an unprecedented support infrastructure towards tremendous income potential.
We offer a rock solid, time tested, long term business model
- Residential cleaning is not a fad, it's a service every household needs and cannot be replaced by machines or technology.
- This is a Monday through Friday business, with few to no weekends or holidays.
- Our customers need our services and use them frequently.
- You don't have to find customers - the customers find you! We have developed a direct marketing program that targets potential customers in every franchise territory. Our Corporate headquarters will provide all of the market research needed to reach your customer base, and do the mailing for you!
- We will provide full training that will give you all of the management tools needed to begin and maintain your business. Our Detail-Clean Rotation System® method of cleaning, coupled with our custom software program will provide you with a logical approach to operating and managing a successful Cleaning Authority franchise. After the initial training we will always be available to answer questions or lend assistance when you need it.
We are not looking for cleaners, nor want you to clean
In addition to our reputation for industry excellence, we're also known as a company that provides exceptional support for our franchise owners. When you open a franchise with us, you become part of an organization focused on maximizing revenues and continuing efficient and effective business practices. Your ownership experience will include unmatched training and support from day one. We are with you every step of the way. We provide all of our franchisees with business management software, robust marketing campaigns, call-center support, and business training.
You'll Have a Clear Advantage over the Competition
The Cleaning Authority franchisees have performed nearly 21 million cleans, and have generated close to $2 billion in cleaning revenue. This not only makes us one of the largest residential home cleaning service companies in North America, it also makes us the per franchise revenue leader in the industry. Our franchisees take advantage of the industry by leveraging our sophisticated operational systems. Everything we do as a franchisor is designed to help franchisees maximize profit potential.
As a franchisee of The Cleaning Authority, you're in good company. Among our system, we have franchisees with a depth of previous experiences, including over 90 MBAs, corporate executives from Fortune 100 companies, and previous franchisees of other brands. While this in no way means you have to be a successful corporate executive or MBA to operate a franchise, it is a testament to the strength of the individuals who see The Cleaning Authority as a desirable investment for their future.
Our Six Key Elements Give You an Edge:
- Prime, protected territories are available across the U.S. and are twice the size of the territories offered by most other brands.
- Training and support programs that teach you our proven operating system.
- National call center answers inbound calls while you are away from your office professionally and efficiently.
- Multi-channel marketing programs that bring customers to you.
- Detail-clean rotation system that ensures homes are thoroughly clean and has helped establish our reputation for excellence.
- Proprietary software tracking program that will help you track and manage virtually every aspect of your business remotely.
And finally, there's one more thing we give you; one that may be the most important of all — we give you time.
Time to be with your family. Time to enjoy the fruits of your labor. Time to have a business... and a life. After all, what good is having a successful business if you don't have time to enjoy it?
Partnering With Our Local Communities
The Cleaning Authority CARES has chosen to join the fight against hunger. Helping to provide food is a fundamental component of taking care of others, but it’s not something we can do alone. We are asking customers, like you, to help us with our efforts.
We will be targeting our efforts on campaigns throughout the year where we collect specific foods addressing a seasonal need. Along with making a difference by supplying local food banks, we will have a significant impact on spreading awareness to a need that exists in every market that we service.
*Refer to item 19 in the 2016 The Cleaning Authority Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)
Request information today!