1-800 Coffee Vending We have the finest coffee vending machine on the market, and ten years experience to pass on to you! Minimum Cash Required: $3,295.
Gourmet Giving A low cost, cash business helping other businesses support their favorite charities. It's a win... Minimum Cash Required: $9,500.
New York Bagel Cafe’ & Deli Learn why New York Bagel Cafe’ & Deli is the top bagel franchise. No royalty fees! Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Cafe2U Achieve your dream of business ownership with the world's largest mobile coffee franchise! Minimum Cash Required: $30,000.
Sertinos Coffee Sertinos Coffee – your kind of coffee! Indulge your customers and bring a special experience to your neighborhood. Minimum Cash Required: $100,000.
Marley Coffee Kiosk Business Start your own low-cost premium coffee business in partnership with Marley Coffee - our winning combination... Minimum Cash Required: $8,490.
Kups R Us Coffee is the most consumed beverage in the world! Make it work for you with this factastic residual income... Minimum Cash Required: $14,900.
Honey Dew Donuts For over 35 years customers in New England have loved Honey Dew Donuts. Open your own Honey Dew Donuts store and... Minimum Cash Required: $87,500.
Bakeria This takeaway bakery café gives customers everything they want - affordable, gourmet food, freshly brewed coffee... Minimum Cash Required: $136,000.
All The Perks Espresso Cafe Choose from several investment options to open your own coffee shop with All The Perks. There's one to suit you! Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Trends and Facts About Coffee Franchises
Related Coffee Franchises Articles
- Coffee Franchise Industry Report
- Coffee Franchise Industry Research - Business Report I
- Coffee Franchise Information Table - Business Report II
- Coffee Franchise Success Rates - Business Report III
- Coffee Franchises - Swot Analysis, Business Report IV
- Top Tips for Opening a Coffee House, Business Report V
- Starbucks - A Coffee Franchise?
- Specialty Coffee Franchises
Exclusive to Franchise Direct for 2009: Our survey of the coffee franchise industry. Using a number of franchise disclosure documents from some of the industry's leading coffee franchises - we have published a comprehensive overview of the state of the coffee franchise industry in 2009! Read about the latest trends and statistics from some of the top coffee franchises - click on the links to your right to read the report.
The coffee business is booming!
- Data from the Coffee Research Organization and the National Small Business Development Support Center Clearinghouse show that coffee is the most popular beverage in the world, with more than 400 billion cups consumed per year. Coffee is the second largest commodity in the US, with annual sales exceeding $18 billion – 75 percent of the caffeine consumed in the US is from coffee.
- Specialty coffee is especially hot, with $6 billion in sales and growing by 20 percent annually. Specialty coffee accounts for nearly eight percent of the US coffee market. Half of all Americans drink some form of specialty coffee -- espresso, latte, ice coffee, cappuccino etc.
- Coffee drinkers average about 3.1 cups of coffee per day. Currently there are approximately 12,000 coffee shops in the US, and that number is expected to increase to 50,000+ by 2010 to meet the ever-growing demand for a cup of Joe.
- The average price for an espresso-based drink is $2.45 and for brewed coffee is $1.35. Coffee shops with drive-through facilities sell an average of 250 cups of espresso-based and other coffee drinks per day. Those shops with high visibility can exceed sales of more than 500 cups a day.
- There are several ways to capitalize on the coffee craze. Numerous franchise opportunities exist for popular coffee shop and café businesses. Many coffee franchises focus on specialty offerings. - Maui Wowie offers pure Hawaiian products, and sells fruit smoothies along with coffee beverages. - PJ’s coffee is a coffee shop differentiated by its New Orleans tradition. It’s A Grind coffeehouses feature a blues/jazz motif.
- There are also independent business opportunities in the coffee business. - Palm Beach Specialty Coffee works with distributors of its machines and products; and requires a smaller investment that a full-service retail coffee shop. The bottom line: coffee is a recession-proof business...
- The United States is the leading consumer of coffee in the world. In 2011 40% of 18-24 year olds drink coffee daily, up from 31% in 2010, and 54% of adults age 25-39, said they drink coffee daily, up from 44% in 2010. Americans consume 400 million cups of coffee per day.