Coffee Franchises Opportunities
Gourmet Giving A low cost, cash business helping other businesses support their favorite charities. It's a win... Minimum Cash Required: $9,500.
Saxbys Coffee Join the industry experts in coffee café franchising and bring Saxbys to your neighborhood! Minimum Cash Required: $75,000.
All The Perks Espresso Cafe Choose from several investment options to open your own coffee shop with All The Perks. There's one to suit you! Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Kups R Us Coffee is the most consumed beverage in the world! Make it work for you with this factastic residual income opportu... Minimum Cash Required: $14,900.
Rock ‘n’ Joe Aim for the "aroma" of success serving up premium coffee with good ol' rock ‘n’ roll in this coffeehouse! Minimum Cash Required: $100,000.
Xpresso Delight Work part-time while earning a full-time income in one of the fastest-growing markets on the planet. Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Trends and Facts About Coffee Franchises
Related Coffee Franchises Articles
- Food Franchise Industry Report 2014: Report Overview
- Food Franchise Industry Report 2014: Industry Segment Overviews
- Food Franchise Industry Report 2014: Big Industry Trends
- Food Franchise Industry Report 2014: Investing in a Food Franchise
- Starbucks - A Coffee Franchise?
- Coffee Franchise Industry Report 2013
- Coffee Franchise Industry Report
- Coffee Franchise Success Rates - Business Report III
- Coffee Franchise Information Table - Business Report II
- Top Tips for Opening a Coffee House, Business Report V
- Coffee Franchises - Swot Analysis, Business Report IV
- Coffee Franchise Industry Research - Business Report I
- Specialty Coffee Franchises
The coffee business is booming!
1. Coffee is one of the three most popular beverages in the world – along with water and tea. Eighty-three percent of Americans say they drank coffee in the past year. Sixty-three percent have said they drink coffee daily.
2. There are an estimated 100 million people in the U.S. who drink coffee daily. Of these people, 30 percent drink a specialty coffee (espresso, latte, ice coffee, cappuccino, etc.) daily.
3. Thirty-four percent of coffee drinkers say they go to premium places like Starbucks to get their fix, while 29 percent say they go to lower-priced places like McDonald’s or Dunkin’ Donuts.
4. The average size of a coffee cup is 9 ounces and coffee drinkers average about 3 cups of coffee per day. The average price for a cup of brewed coffee is $1.38. The average price for an espresso-based drink is $2.45.
5. While Brazil leads the way in coffee production – the South American country produces an estimated 30 percent of the world’s coffee, Nordic countries lead the way in consumption per capita. Finland, Norway and Iceland lead the way with its residents consuming well over 9 kilograms (about 20 pounds) yearly.
6. Most coffee houses don’t sell just coffee. Other items often sold by coffee franchises include beverages such as tea, smoothies, bottled drinks and soft drinks. Food items carried by many coffee franchises include pastries, baked goods and sandwiches.
For information on coffee franchises, read our Coffee Franchise Report (link in box to right) and get your fix!