Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip
Description: Where else can you find a fun business opportunity with a billion dollar brand name serving products everyone knows, loves and trusts? Franchise opportunities don't get much better than this! Opportunities: Single, multi-unit, area development and master franchise opportunities available throughout the US and Canada. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Cash Required: $100,000. Training Provided: Yes. SBA-Approved: Yes.
Nestlé® Toll House® Café Interview at the IFA Convention 2014
Own THE VERY BEST in 2015!
Nestlé® Toll House® Café is actively seeking qualified candidates to become Café owners in most areas of the United States and Canada. Even if you have no previous franchising experience, Nestlé® Toll House® Café can help you own your own business.
Nestlé® Toll House® Café has built on the world's most powerful food name, Nestlé®, to become North America's Very Best Dessert Café. Submit the form below to learn more.
Nestlé® Toll House® Café offers North America's Very Best:
- Superior baked goods in over 45 varieties
- Savory sandwiches, soups, salads & crepes
- The world's largest coffee brand, Nescafé®, as a great tasting, yet simple to produce coffee segment
- Super premium ice cream products
- Superior soft serve frozen yogurt offering
- Delicious fruit smoothies
- Strong catering options
The universal availability of Nestlé branded products at the retail level is the #1 strength that helps make Nestlé the very best for consumers. Now there is an opportunity to offer the same quality and brand strength to consumers through franchising.
Where else can you find a fun business opportunity with a billion dollar brand name serving products everyone knows, loves and trusts?
2013/2014 interview with franchise development department
At the 2014 IFA Convention, vice-president Ted Milburn discussed shifts that occurred within the global Nestlé franchise in 2013 and revealed some plans for the year ahead.
Nestlé® Toll House® Café offers a comprehensive franchise support program that includes:
- Site selection and lease negotiation
- Layout and design of your café
- Classroom and in-store training
- Marketing and promotional support
- Rights to use the Nestlé® trademark and logo
- Use of the Nestlé® confidential recipe
- On-going operational and marketing support
Seeking qualified candidates with minimum $300k net worth and $100k liquid only at this time.