Anytime Fitness, the world leader in the 24/7 fitness market, provides a convenient and affordable recurring-revenue business model. Our resources and support enable you to enjoy the freedom of a healthy work/life balance.
Opportunities: Franchises available throughout the US and worldwide. Master licenses available in Quebec and in all countries except the US and Canada.
Business Type: Franchise.
Minimum Cash Required: $80,000.
Financing Assistance: Yes, through a third party.
Training Provided: Yes.
Anytime Fitness are the #1 Franchise
Qualified military veterans receive a discount of 13% to 20% on the initial franchise fee.
Special Veterans Offer
See Sidebar for More Details
Align with the World Leader in Fitness
Entrepreneur ranks Anytime Fitness the
#1 franchise in the world.
Anytime Fitness is the world leader in the 24/7 fitness market, offering convenient and affordable fitness options in friendly, well maintained facilities with state-of-the-art equipment. Now is the time to own a recession-resilient, top-ranked fitness franchise! Be your own boss with a low cost, fixed fee, minimal employee franchise.
A winning concept that makes a difference
Now, more than ever, the fitness industry is poised to make a positive impact on people’s lives. Health care costs are out of control and obesity is the #1 cause of health problems worldwide. Nearly a million people join health clubs each year, pushing membership to 41.3 million people nationwide*. This number is likely to grow as more people commit to an active lifestyle, often spurred by the increasing number of corporate wellness programs, senior programs and health insurance incentives.
*Source: www.IHRSA.org/American Sports Data Health Club Trend Report.
As an Anytime Fitness franchise owner, you will be in a position to offer convenient, affordable fitness solutions to the people in your community.
Your members will enjoy 24/7 gym access via a key fob locking system, as well as access to more than 1,800 other Anytime Fitness clubs. Our state-of-the-art payment processing, check-in and security system technology also provides added benefit to you by minimizing payroll costs and allowing you to enjoy your personal life outside of work.
A business model that works for you
Anytime Fitness provides a convenient and affordable recurring-revenue business model. The resources and support provided enable you to enjoy the freedom of a healthy work/life balance.
Key features and benefits:
- Excellent return on investment.
- Low payroll: 10% vs. the fitness industry standard of 45%.
- Low operating overhead.
- No inventory.
- Proprietary access software, security and surveillance technology.
- Multiple club ownership.
- Non-cash business.
- Finance and real estate assistance.
Added value - Anytime Fitness is staying on the cutting edge by offering members value beyond the club’s walls. Anytime Health is a comprehensive open-access web portal dedicated to nutrition, fitness, disease prevention and management. It's essentially a one-stop shop for all of your members' health and wellness needs, and includes virtual trainers, a diet tracker, activity tracker, workout planner, and a robust community with support groups and a unique question and answer section.
- Anytime Fitness is the first and only co-ed fitness franchise in the world, with more than 2,500 clubs open.
- Anytime Fitness clubs are now open in all 50 states, and in Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, England, Ireland, Scotland, Spain, Chile, Grand Cayman, Poland, Qatar, the Netherlands, Japan, India and Singapore.
- Nearly 40% of Anytime Fitness franchisees own multiple clubs or franchise territories.
- Entrepreneur magazine ranks Anytime Fitness #1 on its “Franchise 500” list – and #1 in the “Fitness Businesses” category (January, 2014).
- Anytime Fitness is also ranked #4 on Entrepreneur’s “Top Franchises for Military Veterans” list (November, 2013) and #10 on Entrepreneur’s “Top Global Franchise” list (July, 2013).
- Franchise Times magazine (March, 2014) ranks Anytime Fitness #7 on its “Fast and Serious” list of fast-growing franchise systems that also have staying power.
- Forbes magazine (February, 2013) names Anytime Fitness one of “America’s Most Promising Companies.” Anytime Fitness ranks #14 on the 2nd annual list.
- Inc. magazine (August, 2013) places Anytime Fitness on its “Honor Roll” for being a five-time Inc. 5000 honoree.
- Forbes magazine (February 2012) ranks Anytime Fitness #18 on its list of “Top 20 Franchises for the Buck.”
- CNN Money (June 2011) honored Anytime Fitness as one of “10 Great Franchise Bets.”
- Club Business International magazine (June, 2013) ranks Anytime Fitness as the:
- “Fastest-Growing Fitness Club in the World” (260 news clubs in 2012) – Six years in a row Anytime Fitness is “Fastest-Growing.”
- “#1 Co-Ed Fitness Club in the World” (2,345 open clubs).
- #3 on the “Number of Members” list with 1,795,000.
- #7 on the “Revenues” list with $484,000,000 (FY2012).
- Minnesota Business magazine (June, 2013) ranked Anytime Fitness the #1 Best Company to Work For in Minnesota (large companies) – for the 2nd year in a row!
- FranchiseChattter.com (2011) ranks Anytime Fitness the “#1 Best Franchise Business Model.”
- WorldFranchising.com named AF among the “Top 25 Franchises for Hispanics.”
- For (4) straight years, we have been named one of the “Top 50 Franchises for Minorities” by the National Minority Franchising Initiative.
- For (5) years in a row, Anytime Fitness has been honored a “Top Military Friendly Franchise” by GI-Jobs.
- The Minneapolis Star Tribune honored Anytime Fitness one of Minnesota’s “Top Workplaces” – 2012 & 2013.
Be a part of our growth
- More than 1,000 clubs opened over the past 4 years.
- A new club opens approximately every business day. Expect to open club #3,000 in 2015.
- A new member joins every 3 minutes.
We’re always open. Join the club today and start living the life of your dreams!
For New York residents: this advertisement is not an offering. An offering can only be made by prospectus first filed with the department of Law of the State of New York. Such filing does not constitute approval by the department of law.
GREAT! WHAT'S MY NEXT STEP?
Find out more about Anytime Fitness Inc. by submitting the form below.