Description: CTi, an INC 500 company, provides a product that fills a niche in the remodeling industry. Our dealer relationship has created a culture of innovation and success for both CTi and its dealers since 1991. Opportunities: Dealerships and Master Dealerships available in all states. Business Type: Business Opportunity. Minimum Cash Required: $19,500. Training Provided: Yes. Home-based: Yes.
CTi - Champions of Industry
Who is CTi?
Concrete Technology Inc. or “CTi” has found its success for over 25 years by providing the support, training and a successful business model commonly found in top tier franchise systems without charging the franchise fees, royalties or advertising expenses commonly associated with these franchises.
Our mission is to make a positive difference in the industry and to empower entrepreneurs with the resources needed for their small business to start changing the world of concrete as we know it.
What do we do?
CTi’s product line is a unique, easy to use resurfacing system for existing concrete. This polymerized acrylic cement product fills a niche in the remodeling industry. This niche has exploded due to customers looking for a cost effective alternative to inlaid brick, tile, slate, marble or even to tearing out and replacing their concrete that has become unsightly. The CTi product lines require no construction or trades related background to install.
With more than 130-million square feet installed world-wide, the future of CTI is becoming more exciting each day.
CTi dealers provide these products for a cost that is substantially less than the industry standard products and is competitive with tearing out and replacing the unsightly concrete while providing substantially higher profit margins.
How do we do it?
Our training, combined with a home-based business set-up, provides the dealer with a high margin, low overhead, easy to run business.
The CTI business model is one that virtually insures the success of a small startup business.
- CTI provides one of the most beautiful, versatile, and fastest growing products on the market today.
- Founded in 1991, CTI has seen over 900% growth since opening its doors in the Tampa Bay area in Florida.
- CTI has been featured in the INC 500 list of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the U.S. today.
- CTI has been listed in the Maddux report’s Fast 50 and Deloitte and Touche’s Technology 500.
- CTI has a Dealership network located throughout the United States as well as in 34 foreign countries and is comprised of the most successful business people in the U.S. today.
- CTI’s success has come from educating high quality business people on the intricacies
of starting a small business in the multi-billion dollar industry of concrete restoration and beautification. CTI then supports these Dealers with 24 hour a day technical support, a proven marketing plan, and ongoing training.
Our success is directly tied to the dealers. This relationship has created a culture of innovation and success for both CTi and its Dealers since 1991.