Skyhawks Sports Camps
Description: Skyhawks is the nation’s leader in sports programs for children, and a brand with national exposure and appeal that offers you a dependable and rewarding business to own. Opportunities: Franchise opportunities available throughout the United States. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Cash Required: $27,500. Financing Assistance: Yes, through a third party. Training Provided: Yes. Home-based: Yes. SBA-Approved: Yes.
Skyhawks Sports Camps Franchise Video
To honor those men and women who have served in the U.S. Military, Skyhawks offers a discount of 30% on the franchise fee to qualified veterans.
Special Veterans Offer
See Sidebar for More Details
Partner with a Leader in Youth Sports Programs!
Skyhawks is the nation’s leader in sports programs for children. Since 1979 over one million children in 23 states have participated in a Skyhawks program! Skyhawks is a brand with national exposure and appeal and with the recent purchase of SuperTots, has multiple ways to offer you a dependable and rewarding businesses to own. Skyhawks and SuperTots teaches children and young adults meaningful life lessons through sports. Over 30 years of experience have helped build a menu of successful sports programs.
As a franchise owner, Skyhawks will provide you with marketing strategies and the technology to manage events, marketing and staff. Franchisees will have exclusive territories in which to operate for local sports and recreation departments and other community-based organizations. Ultimately, you will make a difference in the lives of thousands of children.
As a Skyhawks franchisee, you will focus on promoting Skyhawks programs and selling Skyhawks services by using your sales and marketing skills and your enthusiasm for athletics. You will concentrate on selling your services to community-based organizations that serve children. Once organizations have selected you and your program, you will create a marketing plan to promote Skyhawks programs. Next you will recruit, hire and train staff to implement the programs. Skyhawks franchisees build strong relationships with school and community decision makers becoming highly valued partners in youth athletics.
While the majority of Skyhawks programs are offered in the summer, the franchisee has the ability to program athletic events throughout the year. After-school, weekend and holiday programs are available to the ambitious franchisee. No matter the season, the core purpose of the franchise is to teach life skills through athletics.
Details of the opportunity:
Exclusive territory. Approximately 30 elementary schools and 150,000 population. Franchise fee - $24,500.
We offer complete and ongoing training and support, including:
- Skyhawks training: we will conduct two days of off-site training where you will learn everything there is to know about Skyhawks and how to run a camp.
- Sales training: we will spend one day in your territory conducting sales meetings and teaching you how to sell.
- Technology support: we will spend one day with you remotely to teach you our software system and to show you its capabilities. All franchisees will utilize a web-based software system to help manage their online registrations, credit card processing, programs, marketing, staff recruiting, hiring, scheduling, billing, risk management and more!
- Call center support: capable of handling incoming and outgoing calls with customers and coordinators.
- Human resource and risk management department: to provide you with the tools to recruit, train and employ part-time coaches. Franchisees are responsible for hiring and supervising their employees.
- An accounting department: to assist you with invoicing for your services.
- A marketing department: to assist you in creating and implementing your marketing strategy.
- An account manager: to help with day-to-day questions.
- Skyhawks conferences: you will be invited to attend national and regional meetings.
- Manuals and programming resources: you will have access to our sports manuals as well as our online training and content library.
Skyhawks – FAQs
Do I need prior industry experience? You do not need sports camp industry experience. We look for franchisees who have strong business management skills, work ethic and a commitment to providing top-notch customer service.
How much is the initial franchise fee and what is it for? The initial franchise fee is $24,500. This fee funds our pre-opening support of your operation and your initial training.
How much is the initial investment? The estimated initial investment ranges from $24,500 to $61,550 for a franchise. As with any new business venture, it is important that you have adequate working capital.
How big are the territories and are they exclusive?Skyhawks territories are exclusive. Territories are based on the number of elementary schools in your area, which equates to approximately 30 schools and 150,000 population. We will work with you to create and define each territory.
Are there any advertising fees? You are required to spend 3% of gross revenue on local marketing efforts.
How will I promote my camps? We have a marketing team that will help you promote your programs. In addition to grassroots marketing, you will enjoy the efforts made by our corporate marketing team including a top-of-the-industry website, e-mail blasts, search engine optimization, Google ads and keywords, a monthly newsletter and prominent position on national camp and youth sports websites.
What about ongoing support? We provide ongoing support service to you via phone, email,webinar and on-site visits to your territory. We regularly update our operations manuals with new procedures and other information designed to improve operations for all franchisees. We also conduct ongoing training programs.