Employment and Staffing Franchise Opportunities
Nectir Staffing Nectir's innovative next-generation staffing model is ideal for professionals who want to focus on sales. Minimum Cash Required: $75,000.
Background Screeners of America A business that works for YOU 24/7 no matter where you are. Enjoy a great income working full time or part time... Minimum Cash Required: $19,950.
ARCpoint Own an in-demand business in the flourishing medical industry. Low entry cost, medical experience not necessary. Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Drug Test Consultant, The Join the innovators in a multi-billion dollar industry where virtually every client produces residual income! Minimum Cash Required: $19,995.
USA Mobile Drug Testing The first nationally-branded franchise for mobile drug testing. It's affordable, and serves a federally-mandated... Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
AmeriCop Franchising Inc. Own a staffing franchise providing off duty police officers for private security assignments. A unique, in-demand b... Minimum Cash Required: $30,000.
NexGoal Start your second career in sports, working with athletes and former athletes in an exciting business environment. Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
College Nannies and Tutors College Nannies and Tutors is the premier opportunity in the staffing industry - a retail-based staffing business w... Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Caring Matters Home Care Caring Matters' proven and effective method for starting your own in home care business in an exclusive... Minimum Cash Required: $20,000.
SBF Payroll, Inc. Secure your future with SBF, providing in-demand payroll services in a truly recession-resistant market. Minimum Cash Required: $30,000.
StartupHomeCare Own your own non-medical senior care agency with only a one-time fee. No royalties and no territory restrictions! Minimum Cash Required: $17,500.
Medical Staffing Consultants Medical staffing is a recession-proof industry! Choose from four staffing programs with MSC. Minimum Cash Required: $55,000.
Trends and Facts About Employment & Staffing Franchises
Related Employment & Staffing Franchises Articles
1. Employment and staffing franchises falls under the broader category of human resources specialists, and also can be fall under consulting and business services.
2. The Bureau of Labor expects employment services to grow faster than the average through at least 2020. According to the American Staffing Association (ASA), staffing employment in the four-year period following the end of the Great Recession has far outpaced the same period following the last recession.
3. Originally, companies saw businesses in this field as a temporary fix during a time of economic downturn. Now, there has been a shift in the way businesses utilize employment and staffing services. As a time-saver and a cost effective way to hire people, companies are turning to these companies for their hiring needs more regularly.
4. The U.S. staffing industry is expected to reach a high of $134.4 billion in revenue for 2013, which would surpass the previous high set in 2007.
5. Employment and staffing franchises help workers with part and full-time placements, but work with temporary and contract workers. According to the 2013 economic analysis done by ASA, U.S. staffing companies employed an average of 2.9 million temporary and contract workers per day in 2012, up 4.1% from 2011.