Fitness Franchises Sponsored By The Zoo Health Club
Whatever the definition of success is for you, the Zoo fitness franchise business model can accomplish your goals. Our proven model and expert training will help you succeed in the $20 billion fitness industry.
Pro Martial Arts Franchise Corporation Pro Martial Arts franchises offer the best karate training program in the world. Find out more today! Minimum Cash Required: $84,835.
Curves International Curves is the largest fitness franchise in the world. Join us. Minimum Cash Required: $15,000.
FitZone for Women® FitZone for Women is one of the fastest growing health club franchises in the U.S. today. Exclusively for women! Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
TITLE Boxing Club® Hit business HARD with a TITLE Boxing Club® fitness franchise. Be among the first to introduce the POWER HOUR... Minimum Cash Required: $35,000.
My Gym Children's Fitness Center We're more than a franchise, we're a family - and we look forward to having you become our family's newest member! Minimum Cash Required: $107,875.
Amazing Athletes Children’s sports fitness! Teach the fundamentals of 9-ball sports and exercises. A school enrichment program i... Minimum Cash Required: $30,000.
Live 2 B Healthy® Senior Fitness Partner with Live 2 B Healthy® Senior Fitness. We're growing fast because our senior fitness programs are... Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Great Play We didn’t invent the kids’ gym business. We just made it a whole lot better! Minimum Cash Required: $100,000.
Kinderdance® The largest and fastest growing "Education through Dance, Gymnastics and Music" program for children.... Minimum Cash Required: $12,000.
Trends and Facts About Fitness Franchises
Related Fitness Franchises Articles
- Fitness Franchise Industry Report 2011 - Franchise Information (3)
- Fitness Franchise Industry Report 2011 - Industry Trends (2)
- Fitness Franchise Industry Report 2011 - Intro & Overview (1)
- Health Club Franchises
- Women's Fitness Franchises
- Men's Fitness Franchises
- Fitness Center Franchises
- Fitness Club Franchises
The market for fitness and weight loss businesses is only growing larger as it strives to help Americans get smaller.
1. Nearly 70 percent of Americans are considered overweight, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Of this population, about 36 percent of U.S. adults and approximately 17 percent of children and adolescents (2-19 years old) are obese.
2. Most of the franchises that cater to this market are either fitness facilities, often with a special niche, or diet centers that provide nutritional counseling along with meals and other products. There is some cross-over between the two.
3. IBISWorld estimates revenue for the gym, health and fitness club market to be about $26 billion annually. Revenue for the entire weight market is estimated at over $65 billion annually with weight loss services accounting for about $2.5 billion.
4. The 50 largest fitness centers account for about 30 percent of revenue, and only a few dozen companies operate more than 10 centers. In addition to health clubs and commercial fitness centers, the industry also includes: non-profits, such as the YMCA or university facilities, corporate clubs, aerobics studios, resort/spas, hotel and country clubs.
5. Women make the majority of commercial club membership, so it is not surprising that several fitness franchises cater exclusively to women. Children’s fitness franchises are also increasing in number due to cutbacks in physical education programs in schools and increasing efforts to curb childhood obesity.