Description: Kaia FIT is proud to offer a low cost start-up Fitness Franchise. If you seek a strong purpose and mission to help women find their way to a healthier thriving life, then Kaia FIT is the business model for you! Opportunities: Single and multi-unit opportunities available in the following areas: CA - Contra Clara County, Los Angeles County, Marin County, Orange County, San Diego County, Santa Clarita County; NV - Las Vegas County city of Summerland, Clark County city of Henderson; TX - Dallas, Houston, Austin; Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Cash Required: $150,000. Financing Assistance: Yes, through a third party. Training Provided: Yes.
Kaia FIT: Become a Coach and Owner!
We offer a 15% discount on the initial franchise fee to qualified military veterans.
Special Veterans Offer
See Sidebar for More Details
WHAT IS KAIA FIT?
Kaia FIT is a functional fitness and lifestyle program designed by women for women. We are focused on properly guiding our Kaia Members with the help of our muscle confusion workouts, nutritional guidance, and expert coaches. Kaia FIT emphasizes the importance of commitment and camaraderie in achieving goals and lasting results, whether centered in weight loss, strength, or overall lifestyle change.
WHO IS KAIA FIT?
Kaia FIT women are strong willed, and kind-hearted. Your Kaia team is there to have your back through the achievement of fitness and life goals. Kaia women are focused on fitness and friendship for life.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT AS A KAIA FIT FRANCHISEE?
As a Kaia FIT Franchisee you can expect to enter a life changing and empowering new career. You will join the ranks of inspirational fitness professionals around the globe. Through commitment, time, passion, perseverance and love you can expect to create positive change in your community.
WHY SHOULD I BECOME A KAIA FIT FRANCHISEE?
There are plenty of reasons!
- Make money and build a career
- Get in shape and stay in shape
- Inspire others and add new skills as you go
- Have fun and make new friends
- Low overhead
- Low fixed expenses
- High margins
- Comprehensive corporate training
- New daily workouts and nutritional tips provided weekly
THE IDEAL KAIA FIT FRANCHISE CANDIDATE
- Loves working out with women.
- Believes in Functional Cross Training.
- Wants to share her passion with everyone in her community.
- Motivated to help women to make life changes with fitness and nutrition.
- Is ready for the responsibility of owning a location and is willing to LIVE Kaia FIT.
- Has access to initial start-up capital of between $75k and $150k, with funds set aside for working capital for the first few months.
Our franchise owners are primarily women who are community driven, smart, talented, highly motivated and committed to being successful while having fun along the way.
Preferable to have at least one year's experience as a fitness professional and be certified (or willing to become certified) as a personal or group trainer through a nationally recognized program such as ACE, NASM or IDEA. Finally, you must complete and PASS our Kaia FIT 3-Day Certification.
Contact us today to learn more!