Shapes Fitness For Women
Description: if you are looking to make a difference in the lives of the women in your community and have a strong interest in health and wellness, an investment in Shapes will couple your avocation with your vocation and provide you with a business model that is suited to helping others. Opportunities: Single, multi-unit, area developer opportunities available in all states EXCEPT CA, HI, IL, IN, MD, MI, MN, NY, ND, SD, RI, VA, WA, WI. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Cash Required: $100,000. Financing Assistance: Yes, through a third party. Training Provided: Yes.
$5,000 discount to qualified military veterans.
Special Veterans Offer
See Sidebar for More Details
Shapes Fitness For Women is the premier women’s only fitness center devoted completely to the needs of women. We were founded on the idea that women want to exercise in facilities that were tailored to their needs. Our franchisees and staff are comprised of caring experts who are highly motivated to help our members get the results they want and achieve a higher level of overall wellness.
We work with our members to help them achieve their personal health and fitness goals.
For over 26 years, Shapes facilities have always been state-of-the-art, providing members the best in the industry in terms of equipment, personal training, group fitness classes and small group training.
“We started Shapes with the goal to have our team help women who wanted a place of their own. We are 100% focused on the needs of our members, who just happen to be all women. And this is the difference between us and other fitness centers.”
Why the women's fitness industry?
- Fitness is a $19 billion industry and part of the $81 billion health industry.
- Women account for 52 percent of club users
- Shapes offers something that larger or multi-purpose facilities cannot offer—a place for women to exercise in an environment that provides both privacy and comfort.
- Shapes is a place where they can develop friendships, bonds and relationships with other women who share the same goals.
- It has been proven that a large percentage of women prefer training in the safety and comfort of a women’s only environment.
You don’t need any prior experience in owning your own business or operating a fitness business. We know that the majority of new franchise owners do not have prior experience in owning their own business. However, having a passion for fitness, health and wellness is strongly recommended.
What other skills do you consider critical for my success as a franchisee?
- A center owner must wear lots of hats. But if we had to give you the most important attributes of a Shapes Women Fitness Center owner it would be the obvious love of helping others.
- Your willingness to develop relationships with your members and focus on them achieving their goals and getting results will ensure success as a franchise owner.
Our initial training program consists of approximately two weeks of classroom and on-site training at a company-owned location in Brandon, Florida. In addition to yourself, you are invited to bring your location manager and up to two other staff members.
The training program will include:
- Administration functions
- Marketing concepts
- Customer service training
- Personnel training
- Other important aspects of running the day-to-day business.
Our plan is to begin working with you on locating and signing a lease for space that will provide you with the most opportunity for success. We will then begin working with you, your construction team, equipment manufacturers and suppliers to maximize the space that you have leased.
Where should I locate Shapes Fitness Center?
Our goal is to find locations that provide significant community activity, including:
- Mixed Medical Complexes and Offices
- High Traffic Areas
- Middle Upper Income Communities
- Strip Centers With Good Anchor Stores
Fill out the form below to get started and learn more!