Description: The Tapout Fitness opportunity brings the “best of the best” in the fitness sector to its franchisees, providing some of the most powerful tools in the industry to help you become successful. Opportunities: Single-unit, multi-unit opportunities available throughout the United States. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Cash Required: $100,000. Financing Assistance: Yes, through a third party. Training Provided: Yes.
Tapout Fitness is a fast growing franchise company that offers Martial Arts infused fitness facilities for adults and children of all levels. Our franchise system is scalable with boutique studios between 2,500 to 7,000 sq. ft. and full service clubs up to 40,000 sq. ft.
What makes the Tapout Fitness opportunity significant?
- Health club memberships are growing with nearly one out of five Americans belonging to a health club
- From 2011 to 2016, the annual growth rate of health clubs was 2.4%...while the growth rate among Martial Arts studios was 5.3%.
- The Martial Arts industry is highly fragmented, which presents a significant opportunity to become professionalized
- Instant global brand recognition
- Ownable concept, with proprietary brand and programming and few competitors.
- Backed by two global powerhouses (ABG and WWE) who have committed unparalleled marketing support to grow the brand
- Tapout is the official fitness and training partner of WWE
- John Cena is the primary brand ambassador
- Executive team with more than 100 years of experience in all aspects of health, fitness and martial arts development and management
- Greenfield development or club conversion opportunities
Value for the money:
- Superior box economics & sustainable competitive advantages
- Diverse revenue streams; Membership, Fitness, Retail, and more
- Low total cost to open a studio
- Military discounts
- Tapout provides significant national marketing exposure
- Retail sales opportunities (gear, branded clothing)
- Direct relationships with national real estate companies
On-Going Training and Support:
- Real estate selection and construction guidance
- Finance and insurance relationships
- Equipment and CRM vendors
- 3-days of professional operational training at Tapout University
- 3-days of Tapout Martial Arts training in Albuquerque, NM with Greg Jackson
- Presale launch plan and support
- On-going marketing, operational, and sales support
- Studios: $100,000 liquid, $200,000 Net worth
- Mid-Sized: $150,000 liquid, $250,000 Net worth
- Larger: $200,00 liquid, $250,000 Net worth
- Financing up to 80% is available through third parties
- Prime locations and territories are still available!
Submit the form below now to receive more information.
Note: This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. An offer or solicitation can only be made by a franchise disclosure document.