Description: Energize the world by expanding the Freshii franchise into your area! Bring delicious healthy food to your community today! Opportunities: Single unit, multi-unit, and area developer opportunities available throughout the US. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Cash Required: $100,000. Financing Assistance: Yes, through a third party. Training Provided: Yes. SBA-Approved: Yes.
Our goal is simple: Through our vision of 'Eat. Energize.', Freshii is focused on providing fresh and nutritious meal choices that energize people on the go.
Our team has worked extremely hard to create a system for Freshii that can be easily scaled and replicated across the nation. We have addressed all areas of the Freshii business model – site selection, supply chain, cost control, build-out timing, marketing and buzz creation – to ensure that each market across the country can be easily opened, rapidly grown, and successfully and profitably operated.
Our goal is to expand throughout the country by teaming with passionate partners who share in our mission to establish Freshii as the most convenient destination for healthy meals and snacks, served quickly while maintaining the highest quality of service and style. Our setup is simple and green: As we grow, our stores are built smaller to use less materials, use more eco-friendly materials, consume less energy, and to take less from the Earth.
Restaurant experience is always helpful but not required. If you have experience running another type of business including working with employees and customers, managing cash and generating financial statements, we have a complete training program and manuals as well as field operational staff that can help you learn this business and provide ongoing support for you.
You will receive support in these specific areas:
- Facility planning on site location and architectural design
- Specifications for fixtures, equipment, and leasehold improvements
- Assistance in site selection and lease negotiation
- Corporate training for Owner/Operator and Director of Operations/General Managers
- Kitchen/Back of the House Workflow design
- Ongoing support from members of the Training and Operations Team
- Ongoing updates for increasing profitability
- Products with high industry demand
- Efficiency in all systems
- Favorable contracts with suppliers of goods and services
- Operating manuals, policies, procedures, and business management systems
Join the Freshii Family! Request information below today!