Description: As the nation’s largest drive-in chain, SONIC is a rapidly growing and robust franchise opportunity with aggressive growth goals. Now is an amazing time to become a SONIC franchisee. Opportunities: Single, multi-unit, area developer opportunities available across US except: TN, OK, TX, HI. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Cash Required: $250,000. Training Provided: Yes. SBA-Approved: Yes.
SONIC Drive-In: Why Now is a Great Time to Invest
Drive Into Your Future: See yourself succeed at SONIC
In 1959, the SONIC Drive-In name was born and franchising began. Today, we franchise and operate more than 3,500 SONIC Drive-Ins in nearly every state. SONIC is authentically mid-century and modern, a classic that continues to innovate.
- Our drive-in experience, together with a unique menu and personalized service, position us as one of the most differentiated concepts in the Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) industry. This is how we SONIC!
- Backed by a best-in-class franchise support team.
- Top-notch innovative menu development.
- Highly popular, visible national advertising.
- A variety of franchise models to fit your location needs.
- SONIC franchise owners saw average gross sales-by-store increase from $1,072,000 in 2012 to $1,283,000 in 2016, with 27 percent of our stores exceeding $1.5 million in gross sales in fiscal year 2016.
- Active ownership in your SONIC restaurants.
- Restaurant background required by at least one operating partner.
- Ability to develop, lead and inspire a management team.
- Strong entrepreneurial skills.
- Active in community.
- Retail sales.
“If you’re interested in a 21st century brand with a rich history and track record of success, then you’ve come to the right place. SONIC has one of the most diversified daypart strategies in the industry, allowing our franchisees to maximize their assets and workforce to reach more customers throughout the day,” says Clifford Hudson, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of SONIC Corp. “With SONIC’s unit economics, highly differentiated brand equity and entrepreneurial spirit we’re poised for our next level of growth. We want you to be the next SONIC success story.” —Clifford Hudson, Chairman of the Board, President and CEO
Fill out this form to receive information on SONIC franchise opportunities.