The Simple Greek
Description: The Simple Greek is redefining the traditional Greek restaurant with an interactive concept that combines premium ingredients, open kitchens and Greek atmosphere in a fast casual setting. Our advice for any future franchisee is simple: know your numbers, trust the process, and remember we are working together to build something special. Opportunities: Single, multi-unit opportunities available in the US Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Cash Required: $120,000. Financing Assistance: Yes, through a third party. Training Provided: Yes.
Veterans receive a 50% discount off the Initial Franchise Fee
Special Veterans Offer
See Sidebar for More Details
Join our fast growing Greek Family!
The right people, dedicated to using a simple process, to serve you only superior products.
The Simple Greek is expanding as quickly as the transformation happened, with new franchise locations set to open up in the summer of 2016. We are partnering up with single and multi-unit franchisees interested in growing and developing this brand together across the country.
The ML Food Group is redefining the traditional Greek restaurant with an interactive concept that combines high quality ingredients, open kitchens and Greek atmosphere in a fast casual setting. We respect the integrity of our team, the authenticity of our products, our proud Greek heritage and most importantly the customer experience, both for our franchisees and our customers.
We are selecting the very best franchise partners to expand the legacy and image of the Marcus Lemonis brand. Our team of experts with years of restaurant industry experience will be ready to guide you through the franchise process and help you make the next step.
The people are ready, the process is simple and the product is first-class.
“The Simple Greek team is ready to listen, learn and perform within a business model that has structure, discipline and most importantly leadership.” Marcus Lemonis
Why The Simple Greek?
- Unique and proven concept with under penetrated food category
- High quality foods and ingredients with a focus on authentic Greek food
- Experienced and tenured leadership team focused on success and growth
- Low estimated total investment: $225,000 – $355,000
- Low initial franchise fee: $20,000 (veterans get 50% discount)
- Low advertising contributions: up to 3% of gross sales
What benefits does the franchise system include?
- New store opening support
- Manager certification program
- Operation manuals, marketing manuals, and training manuals
- Favorable national contracts with suppliers for goods and services
- Ongoing training in daily manager checklists, business management systems, local store marketing plans, and new staff training programs.
- Systems, procedures, and compliance policies
- Updates for increasing profitability through food cost
- Regular visits from a Franchise Business Consultant
Submit the form below to learn more!