Description: Tony Roma’s has a vision in place to improve our already-stellar guest experience, which will help owners run successful businesses and maximize returns on all fronts. Our best-in-class franchise support and training staff are as sharp as they come, and our new company leadership boasts an impressive track record of building recognized brands in the restaurant industry. Opportunities: Single, multi-unit opportunities available in the US. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Cash Required: $1,000,000. Training Provided: Yes. SBA-Approved: Yes.
Tony Roma's Franchise: New Energy for an Established Brand
Own a Tony Roma's Ribs, Seafood & Steak Franchise
The brand that made ribs a household name
Tony Roma’s is THE place for RIBS. Our fans have been rolling up their sleeves and enjoying our mouthwatering and craveable ribs all over the world — from Illinois to Indonesia to Ireland — for nearly 45 years. Today our iconic brand is stronger than ever, with a new restaurant design and a popular new innovative menu. We’ve stayed loyal to the core DNA that has made us famous worldwide, and we’re attracting the next generation of loyal Tony Roma’s fans.
Pioneering upscale casual dining franchise set for substantial U.S. growth.
World-famous items like our Onion Loaf, Kickin’ Shrimp, Romarita® and a new craft beer selection highlight our consistently craveable menu
Tony Roma's 2.0 Unveiled
Tony Roma’s new restaurant design is attracting a new generation of fans.
- New leadership, new restaurant design and menu innovation stay true to our brand DNA while building for the future
- We offer a more cost-effective and smaller footprint so that the owner’s initial investment is now significantly smaller
- The compact design is more flexible to locate and allows franchisees to open in closer proximity to Tony Roma’s customers.
- It is also a much faster concept to build, allowing restaurants to open in about half the time it takes for a free-standing build.
Infusing New Energy into an Iconic Brand
Who are we looking for? Sophisticated operators with:
- Minimum $3 million net worth (not including residences, automobiles and other personal assets)
- Of that net worth, $1 million should be liquid (i.e., cash or easily convertible assets)
- Equity group buying affiliation
- Previous restaurant and/or hospitality experience
- A passion for people, hospitality, food, and the Tony Roma’s brand
- Personnel and financial management knowledge, as well as marketing and business development expertise
Training and Support
We set you up for success from opening day and beyond.
- Opening day at a new Tony Roma’s location actually begins with support three to six months out, with an intense focus on management training to ensure that every aspect of the restaurant, from food prep to finances, is as efficient as possible.
- All MITs (Manager in Training) travel to Tony Roma’s headquarters for training in each position and area of their restaurant. Tony Roma’s training team also ensures that the restaurant is designed for optimum flow so that launch day is smooth and error-free.
- As we train team members with a focus on being operationally excellent, we also focus on fun as we strengthen the culture of hospitality we are known for.
Would you like to learn more about investing in an iconic American upscale casual dining concept with untapped domestic growth opportunities?
Fill out the form below to learn more.