Tracks & Records
Description: Tracks & Records is the first of its kind in the Caribbean region and has already started to break the barriers of a casual eatery and sports bar & lounge. Opportunities: Single-unit, area developer opportunities available worldwide. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Cash Required: $300,000. Training Provided: Yes.
TASTE REAL JAMAICAN VIBES
Satisfaction through sight, sound, taste and touch
Tracks & Records has pioneered the evolution of Jamaican culture and contemporized one of the world’s coolest brands… Jamaica. In addition to this, it is also fueled by the prominence and popularity of its founder and owner, Usain Bolt. Tracks and Records represents Usain Bolt with a dynamic concept that goes beyond your expectations, much like the man himself. In a laid back hub of entertainment, live music, sports and incredible Jamaican fusion cuisine, it brings together the best of Jamaica in a one-of-a-kind entertainment destination.
The first location, a Usain Bolt branded version of Tracks & Records, is now an iconic part of the Jamaican social scene. With the strength of high quality and consistency in its operations, this marketing driven brand is taking its ‘taste of real Jamaican vibes’ to the world through franchising.
The Vibe | Irie Mon!Taste the real Jamaican vibes at Tracks & Records...
- True Jamaican culture comes to life in this stadium like atmosphere where sports, music, culture, food and the niceness of Jamaica come together in one very cool spot.
- Although laid back, much like the easy going nature of the Jamaican people, it is as dynamic and fun as the island itself. The cool vibes of this sports and music themed entertainment destination have become known for its great food, the ‘live’ sporting event experience and the unforgettable live music performances of Jamaica’s top artistes that have graced the legendary stage in the Kingston, Jamaica location.
Food & Beverage | Island Style
- Tracks & Records offers all the traditional causal dining favorites with a Jamaican fusion flare.
- The signature jerk chicken spring rolls are a popular favorite, along with the ‘island style’ versions of burgers, pizzas, pastas, salads, entrees, beverages, desserts and more. By incorporating the unique flavours of jerk, curry, scotch bonnet pepper, coconut, and many more of the great tastes of Jamaica and the Caribbean, Tracks & Records has quickly become known for its incredible food quality, consistency and taste.
- It features unbelievably authentic ‘Jerk’ dishes as if right from the jerk shacks in Jamaica. Unique menu layers such as ‘crock pots’ and ‘from the jerk pan’ highlight the Jamaican culture and deliver a real Jamaican culinary experience.
Location | Site and brand
- Full service casual dining restaurant and bar
- Indoor structure (free standing optional)
- Approx 5000 – 8000 square feet required
- Dedicated retail merchandise area
- Meet décor and design parameters utilizing key iconic elements to brand specifications
- Ability to have live shows and performances
- Traditional casual dining food & beverages featuring Jamaican fusion cuisine utilizing signature spices, sauces and core menu items
- Use of technology and state-of-the-art audio visual to deliver the experience
Franchising | Own a Tracks & Records
- Join a unique restaurant concept that is like no other
- Brand recognition of one of the world’s coolest brands… Jamaica!
- Ethnic themed restaurants are among the fastest growing trends globally
- Receive 360 degree franchise support in all key business functions
Fill out the form below for information on opening your very own Tracks and Records in a city near you!