Health & Beauty Franchises Sponsored By BodyBrite USA
At BodyBrite we have a great product at a great price point, and we’ve created a business model that is easy and efficient to manage and to bring to profitability. Be a part of it!
FitZone for Women® FitZone for Women is one of the fastest growing health club franchises in the U.S. today. Exclusively for women! Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
TITLE Boxing Club® Hit business HARD with a TITLE Boxing Club® fitness franchise. Be among the first to introduce the POWER HOUR... Minimum Cash Required: $35,000.
Pro Martial Arts Franchise Corporation Pro Martial Arts franchises offer the best karate training program in the world. Find out more today! Minimum Cash Required: $84,835.
Medifast Weight Control Centers Join an industry leader in proven weight loss management and get a competitive franchise investment with a strong... Minimum Cash Required: $190,000.
Retro Fitness Let’s go Retro! Join the gym concept with monetary muscle. Multiple revenue streams and low membership costs d... Minimum Cash Required: $300,000.
Tiger-Rock Martial Arts As a Tiger-Rock owner you will be part of the largest and most progressive martial arts franchise with programs... Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
BodyBrite USA Low investment & low overhead. Global brand, multi-unit capability, proven model, major territories available. Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Max Muscle® Sports Nutrition The Max Muscle Sports Nutrition franchise is the key to your freedom and financial success. Join the team! Minimum Cash Required: $96,000.
Conspire! Drug Testing Drug testing and screening is a booming industry! Physical location, easy to operate, high margins, no medical... Minimum Cash Required: $90,000.
ARCpoint Own an in-demand business in the flourishing medical industry. Low entry cost, medical experience not necessary. Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Snip-its Kids. Haircuts. Parties. Fun. Put that with amazing support and you have a great franchise opportunity! Minimum Cash Required: $100,000.
Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa Hand & Stone is one of the fastest growing spa franchises in America. There's never been a better time to... Minimum Cash Required: $100,000.
InShapeMD One of the most successful Anti-Aging programs available today! Affordable investment, several franchise models... Minimum Cash Required: $60,000.
Medi-Weightloss Clinics® Help your clients while building a successful business in a recession-proof industry. Minimum Cash Required: $200,000.
Yoga Pod Inc. magazine recently declared yoga products and services is one of the best industries for starting a new... Minimum Cash Required: $100,000.
Fitness Center Developers Open your own fitness center. Fitness Center Developers offers the most economically priced, 100% turnkey package... Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
My Gym Children's Fitness Center We're more than a franchise, we're a family - and we look forward to having you become our family's newest member! Minimum Cash Required: $107,875.
V's Barbershop We brought back the best of the old and set a new standard for barbershops. Our concept is simple: a real... Minimum Cash Required: $75,000.
Loving Life Now Use the principles of personal development and the Law of Attraction (as in the movie 'The Secret') to teach...
Crescendo® Bring Crescendo's "symphony of taste" to your neighborhood with this unforgettable Mediteranean artisan... Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Hummingbird MediSPA Get in on the groundfloor of this exciting spa franchise, now expanding across North America! Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
MassageLuxe Join one of the fastest growing companies in the massage industry. Massages are for everyone now! Minimum Cash Required: $100,000.
Waxing the City® Franchise ownership with Waxing the City is a smooth move! Make your move today with this thriving, resilient... Minimum Cash Required: $80,000.
Seva Beauty Make your entry into the salon & spa industry supported by the Seva® & Walmart Advantage®! Salon e... Minimum Cash Required: $85,000.
Kinderdance® The largest and fastest growing "Education through Dance, Gymnastics and Music" program for children.... Minimum Cash Required: $12,000.
D-Hairemoval Beauty Concept Permanent hair reduction will be the preferred method of hair removal and that’s why we’re looking for the right pe... Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Great Clips Keep your professional career and avail of a multi-unit franchising strategy with Great Clips. Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
LaVida Massage Join the #1 concept in health and wellness franchising and see how the La Vida difference makes it work! Minimum Cash Required: $100,000.
Energee Massage Embrace your dreams of business ownership. Enhance your life and the lives of others. Empower your potential! Minimum Cash Required: $79,000.
BleachBright LLC Give your customers a whiter smile with products from the leader! Dealer & distributorship opportunities now... Minimum Cash Required: $1,995.
Trends and Facts About Health & Beauty Franchises
Related Health & Beauty Franchises Articles
Health and beauty franchises tend to fall into several categories: hair styling, skin care, dieting, fitness centers, tanning salons, and day spas are the most common. Because good health and beauty are always desirable, many of these businesses are recession resistant -- people always want to look and feel good.
- Hair styling is a huge industry. There are about 80,000 hair care salons (75,000 beauty salons; 5,000 barber shops) in the US, which generate combined annual sales of $16 billion.
- The salon market is expected to continue a slow growth trend and reach $35.1 billion by 2012.
- The annual revenue for a large, full-service salon with ten employees is about $300,000. Hair care products are the largest source of revenue for many salons because the gross margins are higher for hair care products than for services, such as nail care.
- Though hair care franchises typically require a substantial investment (often $100,000+), the reward potential is high too. Several hair care franchises, including Supercuts, Fantastic Sams, and Sports Clips, have been cited for their success and growth potential in publications such as Entrepreneur Magazine, Franchise Times, and USA Today.
- Health and fitness clubs have become a big industry. According to the International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association, there are 2900+ health clubs in the US with 40+ million members. Total revenues for this industry are estimated at $17.6 billion. To learn more about the fitness sector of the health and beauty industry, click on the Fitness Franchises section.
- The diet industry is estimated to be at $33 billion a year, with revenues coming from the sale of foods, supplements, weight reduction products, counseling and other services.
- Tanning has grown into a $7 billion industry. The American Tanning Institute estimates there are 30,000 tanning facilities in the US, with a customer base of 28 million. Like any franchise that requires a retail location with specialized equipment, the initial investment is typically $100,000+.