Lice Clinics of America
Description: Lice will always be a problem, but we have the solution! Low cost of entry, year round demand, a needed service that cures the problem of head lice, guaranteed and solves a real problems for families. Opportunities: Single, multi-unit, area and master licensee opportunities available in the US and worldwide. Excludes: CT, MA, MI, NC, NH, NJ, OR, SC and the UK, South Africa. Business Type: Business Opportunity. Minimum Cash Required: $65,000. Financing Assistance: Yes, through a third party. Training Provided: Yes.
Lice Clinics of America Business Opportunity Video
10% on the licensee for qualified veterans.
Special Veterans Offer
See Sidebar for More Details
Be a part of the world's largest network of professional head-lice treatment clinics and make a difference!
Have you or someone you know had a lice infestation in the home? Then you understand how much parents are willing to pay to get rid of the problem as quickly as possible. 1 in 20 elementary aged kids has head lice at any given time. Lice will always be a problem, you can be part of providing the solution with Lice Centers of America.
End Lice and Begin Profits
- Clear competitive advantage. Lice Clinics of America is the nation’s largest professional service network with the only FDA-cleared, patented device that kills lice and their eggs using heated air, in a single treatment.
- Predictable, reliable, stable business model. Lice have been around as long as man has. They have no seasonality or geographic preference. They infest people at approximately the same rate all year long, which translates to a consistent and constant demand. Each year around 12 million schoolchildren get lice in the United States. That’s one in 20.
- Affordable cost of entry and start-up. All-in, including license fee, build-out, lease deposit, materials, and all other start-up costs, an investor can have a Lice Clinics of America clinic fully outfitted, marketed and operated for as little as $60,000.
How Our System Works
Proven Business Model of Success
- Each clinic can provide a full range of treatment options, including both DIY and professional treatments, creating multiple revenue streams.
- Protected territory in which no other clinic can operate.
- The license fee is $28,500 for the first territory and multi-unit discounts are available.
- Lice Clinics of America provides both the certification to operate the FDA cleared device and training on how to operate the business.
- Lice Clinics of America provides a full range of marketing opportunities for the clinics to participate in.
- The business is completely scalable and each clinic can expand as their business grows. Many of our licensees own multiple locations.