Description: Secure a future with a 101 Mobility franchise that is both professionally and personally rewarding! 101 Mobility is one of the largest dealers of mobility solutions in the country. Opportunities: Single unit opportunities available in most states. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Cash Required: $150,000. Financing Assistance: Yes, through a third party. Training Provided: Yes. SBA-Approved: Yes.
101 Mobility Franchise Opportunity Video
$5,000 off franchise fee for Veterans
Special Veterans Offer
See Sidebar for More Details
- Largest national franchise the helps individuals stay in their home with the right equipment.
- A Business that Matters. 101 Mobility enriches lives by doing a needed service and has great economics.
- Create Great Relationships by Helping Others. You don’t install the equipment. You hire that done. You create relationships and provide superior customer service.
- Unrivaled Pricing. 101 Mobility Owners enjoy exclusive relationships with the leading product manufacturers. This makes it difficult for anyone to compete with us.
- Scalable Business. It's not just talk. 87% of our owners have been successful enough to grow their business into something bigger. Fact.
- 45% of 101 Mobility clients come from the internet. 101 Mobility has a huge web presence.
- No nights or weekends.
WHY 101 MOBILITY?
Open Market, Proven Systems, & High Demand Products
101 Mobility offers the opportunity to secure a future that is both professionally and personally rewarding. As one of the largest dealers of mobility solutions and with a sales force covering multiple states across the country, we are on the move and seeking motivated entrepreneurs who can help us reach our goals. In exchange for your dedication to the 101 Mobility franchise program, you will receive access to our detailed business system, best-in-class mobility products, comprehensive training sessions, the latest in business technologies, and more to help you grow your franchise business.
- Ability to grow past being a small business
- Proprietary cloud-based operating system
- High ROI
- National contracts including a VA FSS Contract
- Strong long-term growth curve for this industry
- Exceptional in-house marketing support with all web interactions managed internally
- Low number of employees
- Large, exclusive territories
- Best tier pricing from our product vendors
- Branded and proprietary products
- An existing market potential
- "Feel good" business
- Additional recurring income stream from rental programs
ABOUT 101 MOBILITY
Headquartered in Wilmington, North Carolina, we provide and install a wide range of high-quality mobility equipment. Thousands of elderly customers and others with disabilities count on us for our exceptional products, which include stair lifts, auto lifts, wheelchair ramps, porch lifts, power wheelchairs, and more. As a nationally recognized brand, 101 Mobility is proud to be one of the largest dealers of our mobility product manufacturers.
More and more Baby Boomers are becoming senior citizens with each passing day. And as they age, so do their mobility and accessibility needs. 101 Mobility saw an opportunity to become a professional, reliable, and trustworthy resource, standing out from the rest.
UNEQUALED BUSINESS SUPPORT:
There are countless benefits to becoming a 101 Mobility franchise owner, including a time-tested business with established standards and procedures in your own protected territory. Backed by an experienced management team, you can run your independent business with confidence. Best of all, you benefit from the professional support we provide, which includes:
- Comprehensive, corporate-based training that covers critical business functions sales, marketing, installations, and a full set of online ongoing training tools.
- Onsite startup assistance and periodic field visits from a corporate representative.
- A copy of our confidential operation manual to help your operations run effectively and efficiently.
- Established relationships with mobility equipment vendors, the VA, and core national accounts.
- Guidance with ordering initial equipment and supplies as well as samples and demonstration units from manufacturers.
- Assistance with in-territory marketing and public relation campaigns.
- Presence on our highly visible website.
- Access to our proprietary Mobilink™ software which provides assistance with scheduling, customer management, quotes, inventory, and more.
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO LEARN MORE!