CareBuilders at Home
Description: CareBuilders at Home is the only homecare franchise in America in which the franchisor is the direct employer of the franchisee's caregivers. You can focus on growing your business. We'll do all the rest! Opportunities: Available in the United States. Excludes: HI, MD, ND, NY, SD. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Cash Required: $100,000. Training Provided: Yes.
A Business You Can Count on Today and Tomorrow.
If you are ready to help seniors and their families and want to reap the rewards of a growing industry, explore owning a CareBuilders at Home franchise - the only franchise which provides complete back office support.
CareBuilders at Home is an “all-inclusive” in home health care franchise which provides home assessments, personal care, non-medical home care, In-home technology, and transition planning services.
- CareBuilders at Home is the private duty home care division of ATC Healthcare Services, a leading healthcare staffing provider founded in 1982 with 34 franchised units and over $60 million in annual sales.
CareBuilders at Home franchises work to improve the quality of life at every stage of aging and provides the following services:
- Home care assessment
- In-home safety technology
- Private duty companion
- Personal care
- Residential transition guidance
- Senior placement services
You'll Have an Advantage with a CareBuilders Franchise
As a CareBuilders franchisee you'll be supported with complete back-office services which include:
- Payroll administration
- Payroll funding for all direct care staff
- Accounts receivable functions
- Employee screening and training
Rapidly Growing Senior Population
Private home care industry is currently one of the fastest growing sectors of the U.S. economy and will continue its rapid growth over the next several decades as our elderly population continues to climb.
Training, Support and Tools You Can Use
CareBuilders at Home will provide a wide variety of training and supportive materials including:
- Scheduling software
- Developing your marketing and sales strategy
- Hiring and training caregivers
- Conducting client assessments
- Marketing collateral
- Operating procedures manual
- Assistance obtaining your state home care license
Please fill out the form below to learn more about CareBuilders!