Description: ComForCare is one of the home care industry's most notable and recognized home care franchise companies in the nation. Support independence, dignity and clients' desire to age in place through a ComForCare in-home care franchise. Opportunities: Single unit, multi-unit, and area developer opportunities available in the US and worldwide. Seeking Master Dealers in Canada (Area Representative), UK, Germany, Japan, Netherlands, and Australia. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Cash Required: $75,000. Minimum Cash Required (Master License): $150,000. Financing Assistance: Yes, through a third party. Training Provided: Yes. SBA-Approved: Yes.
ComForCare Franchise Opportunity Video
10% VetFran discount
ComForCare Home Care Master Franchise Opportunity
COMFORCARE IS NOW OFFERING MASTER LICENSEE OPPORTUNITIES
ComForCare is currently only accepting Master Franchise candidates from the following countries: Canada, UK, Germany, Japan, Netherlands, and Australia.
ComForCare is one of the nation's leading home care franchise companies operating over 190 territories throughout the U.S., Canada and the United Kingdom. We built our success and excellent reputation by delivering high-quality care to families and their loved ones since 1996. As they reach old age, more and more people choose to continue living in their homes and pay for specialized care rather than to sell everything they have and move into dedicated facilities.
Master Franchise Senior Care Benefits
Compared to basic franchise ownership, this opportunity provides numerous benefits, such as:
- Higher revenue potential – There are basically no limits to how many franchises you can sell/manage and how much money you can make.
- Convenient splitting agreement for the master fee and royalties – It actually means benefitting from other people's success with minimum efforts.
- High base of direct pay clients – As a Master Franchise owner, you'll have your own client base and also those appointed by the franchisor, all paying for their services directly.
- Continuous international support – No matter if you have questions, need training, advice or information on certain subjects, master franchisees will receive prompt support through a well-organized international service.
- Tested, operational and efficient business platform – Many have already succeeded, and the business plan is very easy to follow.
- The chance to launch your own office and manage it with ease – After having sold several franchises, clients and franchise buyers will keep coming, and the office will become a necessity.
Master franchise homecare opportunities rely on various resources ensured by franchisers, such as:
- No need for medical specialization or experience for caregivers;
- Access to new and valuable training programs like DementiaWise™
- Large territories with exclusivity ensured;
- Reasonable initial investment;
- Effective marketing tools and resources.
Note: The minimum liquidy is dependent on the country.
Net worth Required: $500,000
Request more information about a ComForCare Master Franchise below!
GREAT! WHAT'S MY NEXT STEP?
Find out more about ComForCare Home Care by submitting the form below.