ComForCare Home Care
Description: ComForCare is one of the home care industry's most notable and recognized home care franchise companies in the nation. Support independence, dignity and clients' desire to age in place through a ComForCare in-home care franchise. Opportunities: Single unit, multi-unit, and area developer opportunities available in the US and worldwide. Seeking Master Dealers in Canada (Area Representative), UK, Germany, Japan, Netherlands, and Australia. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Cash Required: $75,000. Minimum Cash Required (Master License): $150,000. Financing Assistance: Yes, through a third party. Training Provided: Yes. SBA-Approved: Yes.
ComForCare Franchisee Testimonial Video
10% VetFran discount
Special Veterans Offer
See Sidebar for More Details
ComForCare - A Different Kind of Home Care Franchise
ComForCare is one of the nation's leading home care franchise companies operating over 190 territories throughout the U.S., Canada and the United Kingdom. We built our success and excellent reputation by delivering high-quality care to families and their loved ones since 1996. ComForCare is focused on being:
- A Quality Care Provider to our clients
- A Strategic Care Partner in the community
At ComForCare, we have a very clear mission: "To improve the quality of life and the level of independence for every client and family receiving our service."
Our commitment to quality has helped us to become one of the fastest growing home care franchises in the United States.
Our Unique Difference
ComForCare has the proven marketing programs, care processes; systems and technology to help you properly assess care needs of clients and then deliver tailored solutions to them, their families and the key referral sources that help drive your business. Our Superior Care Processes help you build trust.
As a ComForCare Home Care franchise owner, you will be part of a select group of the home care industry's most notable and recognized group of senior care franchise companies and be well positioned to take full advantage of the opportunities that this robust industry provides.
The following associations and recognitions are only a sampling of the many ways that ComForCare helps position its in-home care franchise owners for credibility and success:
- Home Care Association of America (formerly the National Private Duty Association)
- Accreditation Commission for Health Care
- Top 25 World Class Franchise – Franchise Research Institute
- Entrepreneur Franchise 500
Benefits of Being a Franchisee:
- Clear Brand Positioning
- Highly Effective Marketing
- Multiple Revenue Streams
- Declining Royalty Fees
- Direct Pay Client Base
- Large Exclusive Territories
- Non-Medical & Skilled Care Services
- Strong National Alliances
- Rigorous Caregiver Recruitment Process
- Quick Launch Program
- Proprietary Web-Based Business and CRM Software
- Highly Effective Marketing Materials
- Personal Response Systems and Virtual Care Portal
ComForCare also provides franchisees with an in-depth, three-phase training program to support the opening of the business, as well as ongoing support throughout the life of their home care franchise.
- One Week of Online, At-Home Learning
- Two Weeks of Classroom Training at the ComForCare Training Center
- Ongoing Onsite Support at Your Location
Learn more today about how you can support independence, dignity and clients' desire to age in place through a ComForCare in-home care franchise. Fill out the form below!