Description: Own your own non-medical senior care agency with StartUpHomeCare with only a one-time fee. No royalties and no territory restrictions! Opportunities: Opportunities available throughout the United States and Canada. Business Type: Business Opportunity. Minimum Cash Required: $17,500. Financing Assistance: Yes, through a third party. Training Provided: Yes.
StartupHomeCare Business Opportunity
Many veterans and their surviving spouses can qualify for a Veterans Administration (VA) Pension Benefit that can pay for non- medical in-home care services - up to 30 hours per week. AHI Group, Inc provides a unique Veterans Benefit Program. Some of our AHI member agencies focus solely on our Veteran Program as they like the "low hanging fruit" with large hourly profit margins the program gives them. Please contact us for more information about this program by submitting the form below.
Financing for the full amount required to get started is available for those with a credit score of 710 or higher.
Special Veterans Offer
See Sidebar for More Details
See Sidebar for More Details
An Affordable And Flexible
Non-Medical Home Care Business
Welcome to StartupHomeCare! North America’s premier non-franchise business opportunity in the non-medical home care industry. If you are looking for a rewarding career as a business owner in a booming industry you have reached the right place. StartupHomeCare (SHC) is a nationwide Membership Organization of almost 300 home care agencies and provides a comprehensive non-medical senior home care agency start-up and support solution for those individuals who want to own and operate an agency that can provide unlimited financial return while providing a valuable and rewarding service to the senior community.
SHC offers all the benefits of a franchise without franchise royalties and territory restrictions. Your one-time fee (paid to SHC) for this Membership Model business opportunity is $17,500. In addition, you are required to have an additional $10,000 available for your first six months start-up costs such as office space, insurance, supplies, etc. That’s a total of $27,500 cash required – and that’s it! We offer financing for the whole $27,500 for those with credit scores of 710 or higher. No ongoing royalty fees or territory restrictions. You get to keep all the money you earn and can determine your business territory – increasing its size whenever you are ready – at no extra cost.
Our comprehensive and expert training, combined with our awesome array of operating systems, training manuals and policies and procedures, marketing materials (personalized website, brochures, banner ads, business cards, presentation folders, letterhead, etc.) will get your business up and running and headed down the road to success.
Unlike some of our competitors, our live five-day AHI University™ training program is taught by the founders of SHC – so you will learn directly from those who have been in your shoes and already achieved great success with their proven approach and business methodology. Our founders consist of individuals who are embedded in the senior home care industry. Our founders started their own highly successful home care agency in the competitive Southern California senior care market. During our five-day intensive “Boot Camp” training program, our founders will share the secrets of their success – giving you all the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully grow your very own senior home care agency in the location of your choice. There is also an additional three days of training done remotely in your home to total eight days of initial training.
Here are some important points to consider about SHC’s business model:
It’s your business: We are not a franchise. You would be a completely independent business owner. Your business would have its own name and you would be the sole decider on how to run your business. However, you would be part of AHI Group’s nationwide Membership Organization of independently owned home care agencies. We help you create your business from the ground up and then provide the day-to-day ongoing support for you when you want it – for as long as you need it.
No royalty fees: You pay no royalties on your hard-earned income. AHI Group makes its recurring revenue from optional programs that drive revenue for its home care agencies. As each agency uses the optional programs and grows, so does AHI Group’s commissions from such programs. It’s a win-win!
Ongoing support from our highly experienced team of home care professionals and founders. You also get a lifetime access to AHI Group, Inc - our nationwide organization of 278 independently owned home care agencies with one goal of providing quality home care. You get to interact with each of our members whenever you want via our group’s online blog and/or phone conference calls to share ideas and experiences. StartupHomeCare is a subsidiary of AHI Group, Inc.
No territory: We require NO long-term contracts or agreements that could restrict your ability to grow your business or move into new territories. When you are ready to grow your service area and move into a new city you can do so at will and without being required to purchase another territory that includes that city.
Comprehensive training: No one will better prepare you for this exciting and growing industry. We provide live training for five (5) days and three (3) additional study at home days of training - covering all aspects of marketing and operating a home care agency, supplemented with our comprehensive Training and Operations Manual.
Here is a look at some of what you will receive by choosing SHC to create and assist you in successfully growing your own home care agency:
- Live five-day comprehensive Boot Camp training program taught by SHC founders in our main office in Irvine, Southern California. Three additional days of study at home with online training and reading materials.
- Financing available for those with a credit score of 710 or higher.
- Veterans Benefits Training and access to our exclusive Veteran Program – to give you a major niche in your market place and get you clients. We are the only home care organization offering such a unique veteran program that can equate to $700,000 in net profit per year with 90 part-time clients (SHC goal is to attain this amount in three years) who are veterans or surviving spouses of veterans. Others may claim to have a veterans program but they are certainly missing 80% of the referrals due to the unique and proprietary parts of our veteran program. This program pays for up to 25 hours a week of personal care services to veterans and surviving spouses of veterans – paid for by the Veterans Administration. One in three seniors is a veteran or a spouse of a veteran in the US.
- Online training academy for your caregivers to get them certified.
- Forms and policies containing all essential agency business documents.
- Essential marketing materials with all needed content – brochures, business cards, 8 foot banner, presentation folders, letterhead, newspaper ad.
- Full lifetime support from our highly experienced team and founders.
- No territory. No royalty fees.
- Customized website, brochures and business cards with all needed content.
- Group policy professional liability, bonding and non-owned auto insurance – up to 60% savings.
- State-of-the-art scheduling, time-keeping, HR and accounting software.
- Access to corporate contracts – to get you clients from Workers Compensation, Long Term Care Insurance, Medical Alert Devices, etc.
- Assistance with your entity set-up – LLC, S-Corp, and State Home Care Agency License.
Here’s what some of our former participants have said about our SHC business opportunity:
After being in business for one year: "Want to give you the good news that we just started our 30th client this week! It's a milestone for us. Can't believe its been over a year since we launched - time has surely flown by. We're really seeing the fruits of our hard work now and can't thank you enough for all the great training and support over the past 12 months. We are now the exclusive provider for two facilities in our area and one of them has a sister company we will probably get under our belt too. Talk to you on next month's call. Regards, Nancy & Amy.” San Francisco, CA.
"We just contracted with our first client today! Thanks again for all your help through this process. We couldn't have done this without your program and assistance. The policies, procedures and training DVDs are great and we have already used them to train one of our employees on how to use a mechanical lift device. We are excited to see this business grow! Best regards, Richard and Laura." Fairfax, VA.
Your background does not need to be in healthcare – we have customers with various education backgrounds and from numerous industries not related to healthcare. The main requirement is that you have an interest in helping others improve their lives and are not afraid of hard work. Starting any business in any industry requires hard work – but done right, the hard work will pay off and turn your small start-up operation into a full blown multi-location senior care agency that provides quality and affordable care to the senior community.
GREAT! WHAT'S MY NEXT STEP?
To find out more about our organization, please fill out the form below and one of our representatives will contact you soon.