Description: Become a SNERGY HomeCare franchise owner and join one of the fastest growing non-medical homecare franchises in North America! Opportunities: Single, multi-unit opportunities available in the US only. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Cash Required: $50,000. SBA-Approved: Yes.
$2,000 off the initial franchise fee.
Special Veterans Offer
See Sidebar for More Details
SYNERGY HomeCare was founded in 1999 and is the most trusted name in non-medical home care with over 300 franchise units in 36 States. The need for non-medical, in-home care is growing at an unprecedented rate and SYNERGY HomeCare is at the forefront of this exciting business opportunity.
Explosive Home Care Industry
There are now over 34 million people in the U.S. over age 65, approximately 12% of the population. In 25 years, this age group will grow to over 80 million people. By 2030, one in five people will be over the age of 65.
- Over 10,000 people turn age 65 each day.
- $70 Billion dollar industry.
With our established franchise concept, you can help the right individuals receive valuable non-medical home care services—services that directly impact the quality of life for our clients and their families.
Why SYNERGY HomeCare?
SYNERGY HomeCare was the highest ranked senior care franchise in Franchise Gator’s 2016 Top 100 Franchises. We also were rated #150 out of the Top 500 national franchises by Entrepreneur magazine in 2016.
Since 2001, SYNERGY HomeCare has established itself as a premier non-medical, home care provider for all ages, including the disabled, the elderly and those recovering from illness and surgery.
- Multiple revenue streams to build your recession resistant business.
- A growth-driven system that is wholly owned and operated by our Founder and CEO.
- Web-based, SYNERGY HomeCare technology to streamline management of office, HR, CRM and accounting. This saves you time and money that can be better spent building your business.
- Marketing, training and support as you build your franchise.
- Large protected territories giving you plenty of growth potential.
- Digital first marketing and comprehensive marketing materials.
- A personalized start-up coach providing customized support for your individual franchise.
- Dedicated Franchise Business Consultant and on-site field support.
- National marketing campaigns.
- Insight and training from home care industry experts.
- Over 100 years of home care experienced staff at the corporate office.
- No healthcare or home care experience is necessary.
- Freedom to set your own schedule.
- SYNERGY HomeCare University training and ongoing support.
Sources: Pew Research, World U.S. Market Research, AARP Research and Strategic Analysis Survey, US Census 2010 Administration on Aging.
Please fill out the form below to learn more about this opportunity!