Guardian Property Services
Description: Guardian provides a comprehensive approach to home maintenance that spans four seasons and covers virtually any maintenance chore, inside and out. Financial and personal reward await. Earn a stable, year-round income as well as a sense of investment in your community. Opportunities: Single unit opportunities available in select states: CA, NM, MT, WA, OR, UT, NV, AZ, ID. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Cash Required: $50,000. Financing Assistance: Yes, through a third party. Training Provided: Yes. Home-based: Yes.
It Happens One House at a Time...
“At Guardian, we have one goal: To assist our clients with home and property maintenance so they can continue living at home in comfortable surroundings with peace of mind.”
For many active retirees, busy professionals, and two-income couples, home maintenance has become a burden. As a Guardian Property Services franchise owner, you can impact your community by providing a vital service to homeowners who love their homes and want to protect their investment. A Guardian home is the best looking, most well-maintained home on any block. That's what we call The Guardian Difference.
Does this describe you?
- You enjoy your community, and you like serving people in general
- You like spending time with seniors in particular
- You like working outdoors, and you're skilled in working with your hands
- You're ready to own your own business, and you're interested in something that serves an upwardly-trending demographic AND provides great earning potential
- Is this the year you finally become your own boss?
When you join Guardian's team as a franchise owner, you can expect support in a number of different areas:
- Equipment and Supplies Guidance
- Client Relations
- Ongoing Development
- Overall Program Oversight
When you own a Guardian Property Services franchise, you'll have everything you need to make your business a success by introducing your clients to The Guardian Difference. Because consistent high quality is demanded by GPS and by our clients, we invest in your training, which includes:
- Three days of hands-on training at Guardian's headquarters in Moscow, Idaho, beginning approximately two to four weeks before your franchise opens for business.
- Two to three days of comprehensive training with GPS staff at your location to help you quick-start your business
- One to two supplemental sessions per calendar year, which may include up to two days refresher training, updates, and strategic planning with GPS staff.
- Ongoing support in building, operating, and growing your Guardian business.