Outdoor Lighting Perspectives
Description: Running an Outdoor Lighting Perspectives franchise is a rewarding opportunity to pursue your personal career, lifestyle and income goals. Join the industry leader with multiple revenue streams and recurring revenue! Opportunities: Single and multi-unit opportunities available throughout the US. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Cash Required: $53,000. Financing Assistance: Yes, from the company. Training Provided: Yes. Home-based: Yes. SBA-Approved: Yes.
We offer a $2,500 discount on the initial franchise fee to qualified military veterans.
Special Veterans Offer
See Sidebar for More Details
Join North America’s largest and most trusted full-service outdoor landscape and architectural lighting provider.
- Outdoor Lighting Perspectives - the world-class brand
- Fast-sale business with our at-home Free Preview exterior lighting demonstration
- Ideal for creative types who love the outdoors and want to work the business hands-on
- High margins and high close rates
- Home-based business with flexibility - control your own hours
- Minimal staffing (1 admin to qualify leads, and 1 designer/installer)
- Referral business - get new jobs from referring companies currently serving homeowners
- Recurring revenue streams - sell maintenance, service, and light other areas surrounding the home
- Exceptional marketing support
- Low cash outlay with minimal inventory
Three Lucrative Revenue Areas
Since our inception, we have designed and installed lighting systems for over 100,000 clients representing more than $200 million in business.
- Residential Landscape Lighting: A complete system of designing a residential landscape lighting plan, installing it, maintaining it for recurring revenue, and adding additional fixtures and features over time to grow the client relationship.
- Holiday Lighting: Our turnkey model is engaging, joyous, fun and profitable. In four steps you’ll be able to assist your customers by designing attractive holiday lighting displays, installing them, taking them down at the end of the season and storing them during the off season.
- Hospitality Outdoor Lighting: Your turn-key opportunity to deliver premier outdoor architectural and landscape lighting to area Hotels, Restaurants, Event Venues, Bed and Breakfasts and more!
A key advantage to the OLP business model is the opportunity to build residual income year after year. Our ongoing annual maintenance plans and our turnkey holiday lighting strategies create an attractive high-margin trailing revenue stream. These annuity streams increase revenue and profits once a client base is established.
Is an OLP Franchise Right for Me?
With over fifteen years of experience and more than 100,000 installations nationwide, we know what it takes to train and coach you to be a very successful OLP operator.
- Would you enjoy helping homeowners enhance the curb appeal, safety and security of their home or business?
- Would you enjoy organizing and managing a team of professionals?
- Are you open to working within established and proven systems?
- Do you have sufficient funds to meet the initial investment?
- Are you able to make a decision about your future in the next 45-60 days?
- Are you able to commit to and follow a discovery and qualification process?
- Are you willing to devote your full attention and commitment to an established training process?