Wayback Burgers will host its Burger Bash weekend of festivities on opening day at 8108 Abercorn Street, Savannah. The event will kick off with a ribbon cutting, fundraiser, Triple Triple Burger eating contests, as well as family fun activities and free food throughout the weekend.
Since launching national expansion in 2009, Wayback Burgers is poised to have 125 stores operating by year's end. Additionally, there are 152 stores in development and franchisees in 24 states.
Wayback Burgers serves delicious, fresh never frozen hand-made burgers and hand-dipped milkshakes in an atmosphere that harks back to a simpler place and time – a time when “customer service” meant something, and everyone felt the warmth of the community.
Several reasons to consider investing in a Wayback Burgers franchise:
- Owner operator not required.
- No prior food service or QSR experience required.
- Executive team with over 75 years of franchise experience.
- In the top 50 brands - 2013.
- 23% of our multi-unit operators started out with a single store.
- Single store and multi-unit opportunities available.
Contact Wayback Burgers for more information about franchise opportunities.