With strong and steady growth in 2012, Kiddie Academy Domestic Franchising announces its plan to focus on franchise and brand development in 2013.
After opening 14 new academies, including a first in Massachusetts, seeing increased revenues by the vast majority of the system and awarding over 25 new Preliminary Franchise Agreements, Kiddie Academy enjoyed a successful 2012 and forecasts even more growth this year.
In addition to expansion, the company launched several new programs aimed at better serving its customers and its franchisees, including:
- KA/Luminate - A new online financial analysis tool offered to all franchisees.
- Michelle Obama’s 'Let’s Move!' - A concentrated focus on Kiddie Academy’s Life Essentials® health and fitness pillar, with over 80% of the system being recognized as participants in the national initiative.
- Music & More, powered by Kindermusik - a powerful at-home, online component was introduced to customers.
- A “mobilized” website was launched and a completely redesigned website is near completion.
- Franchise development has continued its efforts to design a new franchise referral program, which has already gained traction in several markets.
“We know that our current franchisees and the type of prospective franchisees we’re attracting are dedicated to early childhood education. Our success and growth are a testament to their commitment to providing high-quality, educational child care, and it’s our responsibility to provide them with programs that will aid in the goal,” said Sue Hilger, vice president of franchise development for Kiddie Academy.
Kiddie Academy, founded in 1981, began with the idea to combine learning with child care, and made a commitment to be a leader in the industry. Kiddie Academy has developed a comprehensive, education-based child care program for its academies, called Life Essentials®. Life Essentials is Kiddie Academy’s educational philosophy based on four pillars: developmentally appropriate curriculum, character education, technology education, and health and fitness that together help prepare children for life. According to Claire Haas, vice president of education, the program emphasizes learning through play and the development of the whole child.
Contact Kiddie Academy for information on franchise opportunities.