Coverall Health-Based Cleaning System®, a leading franchisor of commercial cleaning businesses, has been named one of the "25 Great Franchising Opportunities for African Americans" by Black Enterprise magazine.
Coverall was chosen as one of the best business opportunities because of its minority participation, veteran incentives, franchise owner satisfaction, growth potential, low-to-medium cost of entry and unit success rate.
The Coverall Health-Based Cleaning System® Program, which not only cleans for appearance but also sets a new standard by reducing the spread of illness-causing germs, offers:
- An 86 percent minority participation rate
- Entry level, mid-level and executive-level franchise packages, depending on investment and business plans
- Incentives, including a military veterans' discount
- Comprehensive in-house and online training and field support for franchise owners
- A place in a virtually recession-proof industry that continues to grow
The company has consistently ranked among the top franchisors in the United States and has earned other top ratings as a minority and military friendly company.
"Our nearly 9,000 Franchise Owners are an entrepreneurial group of people with one key trait in common: a strong desire to succeed. We make it a priority to support both their personal and professional objectives," said Jim Congrove, Chief Operating Officer at Coverall. "We're honored that Black Enterprise magazine has recognized our commitment to our Franchise Owners and high standards of quality."
Contact Coverall for information about franchise opportunities.