The recognition comes after an independent franchisee validation survey conducted by the Franchise Research Institute, in which 73.1 percent of all Express Employment Professionals franchisees participated. The survey was designed to determine the quality of 10 key metrics crucial to franchisee success within the Express Employment Professionals franchise system.
"Using confidential surveys to analyze franchisee opinions is vital to building a successful franchise brand," said Jeff Johnson, founder and CEO of the Franchise Research Institute. “Express Employment Professionals relied upon our comprehensive, unbiased, third-party research to obtain honest feedback from their franchisees in order to help maximize franchisee sales and profitability.”
The survey asked Express Employment Professionals franchise owners to rate their franchisor through a series of questions in categories such as overall quality, growth potential, support and communication.
Among the responses received from Express Employment Professionals franchisees:
- 97 percent gave a positive rating to the overall quality of the franchisor.
- 95 percent said they would recommend this franchise to a prospective franchisee.
- 99 percent gave a positive grade to the ongoing training and support supplied by the franchisor.
- 99 percent gave a positive rating to the overall communication between home office personnel and franchisees.
- 96 percent gave a positive grade to the helpfulness of the franchisor’s field representatives.
“We’re thrilled to once again receive this recognition and honored that our franchisees believe so strongly in the level of support they receive,” said Bob Funk, Express CEO and chairman of the board. “Our international headquarters team is dedicated to seeing our franchisees and their staff succeed in their business, and we’re passionate about reaching our goal of putting a million people to work annually.”
Express Employment Professionals generated $2.85 billion in sales and employed more than 456,000 people in 2014. Express ranks as the largest franchised staffing company and second largest privately held staffing company in the United States. Its long-term goal is to put a million people to work annually.
Contact Express Employment Professionals for information about franchise opportunities.