The new franchisees will take the company’s brands to new areas:
- Stephen Ballasy is from Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, and will have territory covering Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.
- Mike and Whitney Hyma from Twin Lake, Michigan, will operate their business in Muskegon County, Michigan.
- Dale and Tiffany Senkow of Warman, Saskatchewan, will have territory in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, in Canada.
- Jim Vaughn from Cape Coral, Florida, will operate in Fort Myers, Cape Coral and Lee County in Florida.
- David Whaley from Denton, Maryland is taking over a franchise that operates in Caroline, Dorchester, Queen Anne’s and Talbot Counties in Maryland.
“We had a great class in September and we wish all of these new franchisees the very best as they start their businesses,” said Roland Bates, president of National Property Inspections, Inc. “They are helping us grow by bringing National Property Inspections and Global Property Inspections to new areas. Everyone in this class is sharp and capable and we look forward to working with them.”
The new franchisees completed the 120-hour intensive training program in September 2014 at the National Property Inspections, Inc., headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska, and are now undergoing up to 80 hours of field training with experienced NPI franchise owners in their regions.
Founded in 1987, National Property Inspections, Inc., is one of the oldest and most respected names in the home and commercial inspection business. We operate as National Property Inspections in the United States and as Global Property Inspections in Canada.
NPI provides services to a wide variety of clients, including home buyers and sellers; commercial property investors, owners and tenants; real estate agents and attorneys; employee relocation companies; banks; and field service companies. No matter what type of inspection a client is looking for, NPI offers the services our clients need through our highly trained and experienced home inspectors and commercial building inspectors.
NPI also offers franchise opportunities throughout the United States and Canada to become a home and commercial building inspector.
Contact NPI for more information about franchise opportunities.