- Garner Gremillion, who will operate his franchise with his son, Stephen Gremillion, is from Conroe, Texas, and has territory in Montgomery County, Texas, north of Houston.
- Mark Edwards from Benicia, California, will have territory in Vallejo and Richmond, California.
- Josh Seidler from Bailey, Colorado, will have territory in Jefferson County, Colorado.
- Rob Filary from Seattle, Washington, will have territory in King County, Washington.
- Mike Barnhill from Strasburg, Colorado, will have territory in Arapahoe County, Adams County and Denver County, Colorado.
“We’re very pleased to welcome all of these new franchisees to the NPI family,” said Roland Bates, president of NPI. “It’s exciting that they will bring our company’s brand, values and quality of property inspections to new areas. I spent time with all of them, and they are a great group of people who are driven to succeed. I look forward to watching them grow and seeing them become successful.”
The Gremillions, Edwards, Seidler, Filary and Barnhill completed NPI’s intensive 120-hour training program at the National Property Inspections, Inc., headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska, and will undergo field training with experienced NPI franchise owners in their regions. The Gremillions and Filary are currently preparing for their state licensing exams.
Founded in 1987, National Property Inspections, Inc., is one of the oldest and most respected names in the commercial property and home inspection business. The company operates as National Property Inspections in the United States and as Global Property Inspections in Canada.
NPI provides services to a wide variety of clients, including home buyers and sellers; commercial property investors, owners and tenants; real estate agents and attorneys; employee relocation companies; banks; and field service companies. No matter what type of inspection a client is looking for, NPI offers the services our clients need through our highly trained and experienced home inspectors and commercial building inspectors.
NPI also offers franchise opportunities throughout the United States and Canada to become a home and commercial building inspector.
Contact NPI for more information about franchise opportunites.