Nature's Pet Market Franchising At NPM Franchising, we pride ourselves on being one of the most innovative pet supply retail chains in America. Minimum Cash Required: $50,000.
Husse A superb master franchise opportunity in home delivery of top quality pet foods and accessories. Minimum Cash Required: $100,000.
Zoomin Groomin® Use your passion to get ahead of the pack with one of the fastest growing mobile pet grooming franchises... Minimum Cash Required: $32,000.
Aussie Pet Mobile Join the world's #1 pet service franchise. Work from home. Cash-based, recession-resistant. Minimum Cash Required: $51,000.
PET DEPOT® If you love animals and enjoy working with people, this retail pet franchise could be the perfect franchise... Minimum Cash Required: $85,000.
Wag'n Tails Mobile Pet Grooming Wag’n Tails is launching 12-15 independent mobile grooming business owners every month! Be one of them! Minimum Cash Required: $10,000.
Wag N’ Wash Unleash your future by becoming Wag N’ Wash’s next franchise owner - an opPAWtunity not to be missed! Minimum Cash Required: $200,000.
Trends and Facts About Pet Franchises
Related Pet Franchises Articles
1. Americans spend a lot to care for their animal family members. According to According to the 2013-2014 APPA (American Pet Products Association) National Pet Owners Survey, 68 percent of U.S. households own a pet, which equates to 82.5 million homes.
2. Of the roughly 82.5 million homes with a pet, approximately 56.7 percent own a dog. The rest of the breakdown is as follows: cats (45.3 percent), freshwater fish (14.3), birds (6.9), small animals such as hamsters (6.9), reptiles (5.6), horses (2.8), and saltwater fish (1.8).
3. The amount of total pet expenditures in the U.S. has steadily increased every year for the past 20 years, even in times of economic downturn, according to APPA. Estimated expenditures for 2013 are expected to top $55 million.
4. In 2012, over $53 billion was spent on pets in the U.S. Food was the number one category for spending ($20.64 billion), followed by supplies/OTC medicine ($12.65 billion), vet care ($13.67 billion), pet services: grooming & boarding ($4.16 billion), and live animal purchases ($2.21 billion).
5. For those who want to own a pet-related business, there are many options to choose from and a positive outlook for the industry’s future. Choices range from traditional pet and pet supply retail stores, to specialized boarding facilities, to professional grooming, even waste disposal.
6. According to the US Census Bureau, the average establishment in the pet industry is truly a small business. The bureau also forecasts job growth to mirror or be faster than the average for the different parts of the industry through 2020.
7. Americans love their pets and will continue to spend money for all types of services and products to make their animals happy and healthy. Find your franchise match today!