EarthWise Pet Supply
Description: EarthWise Pet offers a growth incentive program with reduced initial fees, the benefits of potential reduced costs through economies of scale, and much more. Opportunities: Single, multi-unit opportunities available in all states except HI, IL, ME, MN, ND, NE, NY, RI, SD. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Cash Required: $60,000. Financing Assistance: Yes, through a third party. Training Provided: Yes. SBA-Approved: Yes.
EarthWise Pet Supply Franchise Video
“We strive to better the lives of pets and their owners through proper education, superior customer service, all natural products, and green business practices.”
PET INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
As of 2013, 68% of US households own a Pet = 102 million homes. The Pet Foods and Pet Supplies segments comprise the majority of industry activity. Accordingly, EarthWise Pet Supply stores offer a wide range of pet foods, supplies, and services to fill this growing need in the market. There are currently 34 EarthWise Pet Supply stores nationwide.
HOW EARTHWISE PET DIFFERS FROM
MANY PET STORES & FRANCHISES
- All natural and holistic focus
- Services (grooming, self wash, etc.) and products offered together
- Unique store atmosphere and feel (branding)
- Locally owned and operated units
- Highly knowledgeable owners and employees
- Customized store layouts and systems designed to minimize employee costs
EARTHWISE PET ADVANTAGE &
- Protected territories
- Area market research
- Lease negotiation
- Extensive purchasing support
- Access to the EarthWise Pet Supply and Nature’s Pet Market network of franchisees
- Use of proprietary manuals such as: Advertising Manual & Operations Manual
- Marketing support
- IT support and remote access assistance
- Ongoing HR and retail management support
You are seven minutes closer to opening your own pet supply franchise:
We offer a growth incentive program with reduced initial fees, benefits of potential reduced costs through economies of scale, multi-store IT management assistance, Area Development and Master Franchise opportunities, expanded protected areas.
We understand that this is a BIG step and it takes some financial commitment. Depending on your credit and
collateral, there may be financing
options available to you.