Description: Pet Passages is recognized as the leading authority within the pet loss profession and is committed to raising the bar of quality for pet loss professionals nationwide. Opportunities: Single unit opportunities available in the US and Canada Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Cash Required: $50,000. Training Provided: Yes.
Pet Passages is driven by the strong belief that family pets deserve to be treated with the same amount of care, dignity, and reverence in death as all other human family members. Our services are designed to deliver a memorable experience tailored to the lost pet and its family members and to allow pet owners multiple ways to grieve, honor, and memorialize their pet.
We're looking for franchise owners who share this same belief. Existing funeral home owners, in particular, could easily add this growing opportunity to their existing businesses and fulfill the needs of an underserved market.
Five Reasons to Own a Pet Passages Franchise
- You're joining a company with a proven history. Pet Passages has 25 affiliates throughout North America.
- You'll provide a unique and appropriate memorial and cremation service unlike any other.
- Our franchise network is not only the first of its kind but also the leader for pet loss services across North America. Being the first to market offers a rare and unique opportunity for a franchisee to have a ground level position in a virtually untapped and rapidly growing market.
- You don't need experience to succeed with Pet Passages. If you have a solid business background, strong leadership skills and compassion, you're more than half way there. We'll provide the rest through a thorough training program that includes hands-on experience at our Pet Passages Training Academy.
- Pet Industry is a $60 Billion Dollar a year industry and is currently the second fastest growing industry in the U.S
- Site selection assistance
- Access to our proprietary Pet Passages Pet Cremation Software program
- Operational support
- Ongoing education and development
- Marketing support
- Access to all equipment and supplies
- Comprehensive operations manual
The Ideal Owner
A successful Pet Passages owner is characterized by the following:
- A love for animals and compassion for all family members
- Someone who is organized and can follow instructions, operational procedures, and administrative guidelines
- High personal standards: honesty, integrity, etc.
- Strong customer service skills
- Qualified to serve as a Certified Pet Funeral Director
To learn more about the Pet Passages franchise opportunity, fill out the form below!
This advertisement is not an offering. An offering can only be made by a prospectus filed first with the Department of Law of the State of New York. Such filing does not constitute approval by the Department of Law.