Lil' Angels Photography Lil’ Angels is an affordable home-based business opportunity with a total investment of just $45,000. Minimum Cash Required: $45,000.
TapSnap Make great photographic memories for sharing on social media at weddings and parties! Minimum Cash Required: $32,000.
Guard-A-Kid Guard-A-Kid - delivering peace of mind for parents everywhere. Be a part of it with your own home-based child ID... Minimum Cash Required: $15,000.
Trends and Facts About Photography Franchises
Related Photography Franchises Articles
The photography franchise industry specializes in developing, printing and processing of film for many different purposes ranging from sports photography, children's photography, entertainment photography, church photography and many more different niches.
1. Current industry revenue is around $10 billion annually. Global spending on commercial photography is projected to reach $11 billion by 2015.
2. Portrait studios account for about 75 percent of industry revenue.
3. Two major products of the industry are family portraits and images for corporate advertising and marketing materials.
4. There are well over 150,000 photography establishments total with photography franchises steadily increasing their market share and contribution.
5. The U.S. photo studios and commercial photography industry includes about 18,000 companies with combined annual revenue of about $6 billion.