Photography Franchise Opportunities
Why not join one of the fastest growing industries in the US? Did you know the photography franchise industry earns billions in annual revenue? For your chance to be part of the profitable photo franchise industry, consider any of the following top photography franchises.
Lil' Angels Photography
Lil’ Angels is an affordable home-based business opportunity with a total investment of just $45,000.
Minimum Cash Required:
Trends and Facts About Photography Franchises
Related Photography Franchises Articles
The photography franchise industry specializes in developing, printing and processing of film for many different purposes ranging from sports photography, children's photography, entertainment photography, church photography and many more different niches.
1. Current industry revenue is around $10 billion annually. Global spending on commercial photography is projected to reach $11 billion by 2015.
2. Portrait studios account for about 75 percent of industry revenue.
3. Two major products of the industry are family portraits and images for corporate advertising and marketing materials.
4. There are well over 150,000 photography establishments total with photography franchises steadily increasing their market share and contribution.
5. The U.S. photo studios and commercial photography industry includes about 18,000 companies with combined annual revenue of about $6 billion.