Restaurant Franchise Opportunities
Featured Franchise Great Steak™
The Great Steak brand was founded in order to introduce the rest of the world to the delectable sandwich synonymous with Philadelphia - the cheesesteak. Bring this great American tradition to your neighborhood with Great Steak!
Trends and Facts About Restaurant Franchises
Related Restaurant Franchises Articles
- Food Franchise Industry Report 2014: Report Overview
- Food Franchise Industry Report 2014: Industry Segment Overviews
- Food Franchise Industry Report 2014: Big Industry Trends
- Food Franchise Industry Report 2014: Investing in a Food Franchise
- Full Service Restaurant Franchise Industry Report
- Full Service Restaurant Franchise Study
- Start Your Own Restaurant
- Trends and Facts about Restaurant Franchises
- Barbeque Restaurant Franchises
1. In 2011, the average household spent $2,620 for food away from home.
2. The National Restaurant Association forecasts that sales in U.S. restaurants and bars should reach over $460 billion for 2013. Chain restaurants bring in annual revenue of $87 billion.
3. The restaurant industry makes up about 4 percent of the U.S. gross domestic product.
4. In 2013, the restaurant industry makes $1.8 billion in sales on a typical day.
5. There are approximately 980,000 restaurant locations in the United States. Restaurant industry job growth outpaced the overall economy from 2000-12.
6. 7 or 10 eating and drinking places are single-unit operations. 93 percent of eating and drinking places have fewer than 50 employees.