Restaurant Franchise Opportunities
Featured Franchise Vocelli Pizza
Vocelli Pizza prides itself on having a community of franchisees with an average tenure of over 12 years, whose positive feedback has helped other franchisees select Vocelli's as their business choice from a large pool of franchise opportunities.
Trends and Facts About Restaurant Franchises
Related Restaurant Franchises Articles
- Friday Franchising News - July 29
- Friday Franchising News - July 22
- Friday Franchising News - June 10
- Friday Franchising News - June 3
- Food Franchise Industry Report 2014: Report Overview
- Food Franchise Industry Report 2014: Industry Segment Overviews
- Food Franchise Industry Report 2014: Big Industry Trends
- Food Franchise Industry Report 2014: Investing in a Food Franchise
- Full Service Restaurant Franchise Industry Report
- Full Service Restaurant Franchise Study 2010
1. 50% of all adults have worked in restaurant industry at some point. 1 in 3 workers got their initial job experience at a restaurant.
2. According to the National Restaurant Association, restuarant industry sales total $709 billion in the U.S. 2015 industry sales in the restaurant industry is expected to outpace the overall economy for the 16th straight year.
3. The restaurant industry makes up about 4% of the total U.S. gross domestic product and 10% of the overall U.S. workforce.
4. The restaurant industry makes $1.9 billion in sales on a typical day.
5. There are approximately 1 million restaurant locations in the United States. Over 90% have less than 50 employees.
6. 7 or 10 eating and drinking places are single-unit operations. 90% of eating and drinking places have fewer than 50 employees.