Retail Franchise Opportunities
Featured Franchise Fully Promoted
Fully Promoted is the leading franchise provider of custom apparel and promotional products to printing services and digital marketing franchise. We are proud to be the world's largest in our industry.
Trends and Facts About Retail Franchises
Related Retail Franchises Articles
- How to Make Your Hardware Franchise a Success
- Fashion… Franchise Style
- Retail Franchise Industry Report 2015
- Digital Doc Interview: A 'Franchisee-Friendly' Franchise
- Resale, Reuse, Recover: Why This Year’s Budding Franchisees Should Consider Waste Minimization
- Information on Retail Franchises
- The Influence of Technology
- Site Selection for Retail Franchises
- Retail Franchise Industry Report
1. The retail franchise industry is HUGE. Retail products and services franchises include furniture and home furnishings stores, electronics and appliance stores, building material and garden equipment and supplies dealers, health and personal care stores, clothing and general merchandise stores, florists and gift stores, consumer goods rentals, photographic services, and book and music stores. Retail food franchises include food and beverage stores; convenience stores; food service contractors; caterers; retail bakeries; and beer, wine, and liquor stores; as well as gas stations with convenience.
2. Retail products and services franchises account for $43 billion a year, while retail food franchises add another $42 billion.
3. Job creation for retail salespersons is expected to grow as fast as the average through 2020.
4. Location is near, if not at, the top of the list of factors of success for retail franchises. Some franchise experts estimate that visibility can be up to 90 percent of a franchise outlet’s marketing to potential customers.