Retail Franchise Opportunities
Trends and Facts About Retail Franchises
Related Retail Franchises Articles
- Resale, Reuse, Recover: Why This Year’s Budding Franchisees Should Consider Waste Minimization
- Information on Retail Franchises
- The Influence of Technology
- Site Selection for Retail Franchises
- Retail Franchise Industry Report
- Eco-friendly Franchises
- Clothing Franchises
- Retail Franchise Opportunities
- Wine Store Franchises
- Packaging and Shipping Franchises
1. The retail franchise industry is HUGE. It includes furniture and home furnishings stores, electronics and appliance stores, building material and garden equipment and supplies dealers, health and personal care stores, clothing and general merchandise stores, florists and gift stores, consumer goods rentals, pet stores, photographic services, book and music stores, food and beverage stores, convenience stores, food service contractors, caterers, retail bakeries, and beer, wine, and liquor stores, as well as gas stations with convenience stores.
2. Retail product and service franchises account for $24.4 billion a year, while retail food franchises add another $31.2 billion.
3. Job creation for retail salespersons is expected to grow as fast as the average through 2020.
4. Location is near, if not at, the top of the list of factors of success for retail franchises. Some franchise experts estimate that visibility can be up to 90 percent of a franchise outlet’s marketing to potential customers.